WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Instance Runs?
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 6:20 pm 
Since I'm not a part of the guild, I don't think I can post this in GuiD.

Anyway, Qoz mentioned he wanted to do more runs with me and last night I was hungry for an instance run. Right now, I REALLY, REALLY want to go to Dire Maul, but I'm just too weak for it *sigh*. I still have that ONE quest in Maraudon that is VERY green to me right now called the "Pariah's Instructions". And I'll say this now, you can't complete it on a Princess Run, you have to do the regular sections of Maraudon. I know one of the Khans, that I don't have is in the purple section.

Anyway, besides Maraudon, I'm also viable for Sunken Temple. I really do need to do this instance since I'm going to be holding an RP event in it that I have been planning since Raza's vows so I need to be very familiar with it.

And of course, I want to go to Blackrock Spire and Dire Maul. Always have.

So anyone want to set something up?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 10:24 am 
I'd be up to take you to finish the Pariah's Instructions. It's super easy and I'm sure you and I could do it ourselves. Ceri and I did it, just the two of us, before we hit 50. The Khans that are actually in the instance (only two of them) wander and will come close to the entrances if you have a little patience.

Let me know, Kul, and we can head there.

As for Sunken Temple, I have only been there once myself and would LOVE to go back, do some quests there, and SLAY A GOD. The few times we've tried to go have all fizzled, with the exception of one time with Darba, Qoz, Malichi, and I. Interesting time to say the least.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:50 pm 
Thanks for taking me through Maraudon today. But now I have two MORE quests to do with it and you said we'll need Ceri and Qoz most likely. :p Oh well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:47 pm 
Brethren

Post a day and server-time, I'll try and be around. :D