WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: First Impressions
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:12 am 

I picked up Hallowed yesterday. And in the midst of doin that, I discovered the pvp joy that is roots/solar-beam. Pick the nearest INCREDILY ANNOYING SHAMAN HEALER, and follow them around root-beaming them at every opportunity. Then cackle in an evil way as everyone else in the BG jumps on them as soon as the spotlight lights up.

I am the utility chicken. Until said shaman gets P.O.ed at me and sends her DK buddy after my feathery ass.

Oh, and solar beam? It makes getting "less rabi" a total gimme. That stupid troll can't transform in the beam. To say nothing of beaming the caster/melee packs in Utgarde.

I think I like this new toy.

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm 

I specced Survival because I'm stubborn. I use:

Send pet, Black Arrow, Serpent Sting, Kill Command, Steady Shot, Explosive Shot, Steady, Steady, start flailing about. Black Arrow on cooldown, Serpent Sting when it expires. It seems to be working alright.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:41 am 
Traveler

Plainswander wrote:
I picked up Hallowed yesterday. And in the midst of doin that, I discovered the pvp joy that is roots/solar-beam. Pick the nearest INCREDILY ANNOYING SHAMAN HEALER, and follow them around root-beaming them at every opportunity. Then cackle in an evil way as everyone else in the BG jumps on them as soon as the spotlight lights up.

I am the utility chicken. Until said shaman gets P.O.ed at me and sends her DK buddy after my feathery ass.

Oh, and solar beam? It makes getting "less rabi" a total gimme. That stupid troll can't transform in the beam. To say nothing of beaming the caster/melee packs in Utgarde.

I think I like this new toy.

Congrats Plains! I need a battle chicken for the less-rabi achievement. Plus I need to find me a BG or WG to do the GNERD achievement.

Huntering, I send pet, serpent shot, arcane shot, kill command, steady shot, steady shot, kill command, and whatever else is ready on cooldown.

Druid tanking rotation, pulverize is probably the best attack to maintain agro. Since it is instant and only has the global cooldown (i think) it works well for me. Charge, swipe (once the mobs gather up on me) pulverize, pulverize pulverize, then lacerate, lacerate, swipe (when its off cooldown) while tabbing to a diffferent mob each time. Also a maul here and there when its up. >.>