WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:38 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ALT time? Maybe?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:22 am 

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone/anyone was interested in bring up an alt character? I am interested in spending some JP on some heirloom gear and was wondering if anyone was feeling the same way? I know with raid progression and the general want to have the vest on our toons it might be a bad time but I figure I would at least ask.

Post subject: Re: ALT time? Maybe?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:35 pm 
Matriarch

Not really looking to push another character into levelling up. Three 85s is more than enough for me, and as I predicted, even though I can't play any of them fulltime, I feel obligated to keep them all relatively up to date gear wise. Anymore 85s and I'd be stuck doing the same exact things on all of them in an attempt to keep me from constantly thinking what nubs they are gearwise, ha. My long way f saying that when I do go to low level alts it is very much to escape the normal grind and therefore I am in no rush to level them and also have little reason to gear them up in heirlooms.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:28 pm 

Completely understandable. I would also like to let anyone that woul be interested know it is not a rush job. Just looking for someone to grind (pick at) slowly with. I have speed leveled to many characters over to many servers to want to do that again. Looking for more of a enjoyable leveling experience with a concentration on lore and such

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:50 pm 
Matriarch

Well, I should also add, that my alt time is also my alone time. There's a reason why my alts aren't even in our ooc channel. When I say escape, I mean escape. XD

It's an old habit. When we were much more social and active as a raid group that included other guilds and when I was a 'famous' RPer of the realm, I'd get bombarded with whispers constantly about raid problems and questions, guild interest, RP interest, people just wanting to say HI! because I was Red Earth. >.< So alts were my hiding method when I just didn't want any of it. Heh.

I love you guys and all, but sometimes a girl just needs time to herself, heh. Those times are admittedly rare, but they do pop up. Only people who know I'm on an alt are those on my RealID list, obviously. And they know very well how rare it is I'm actually on them. Nearly everytime I do go on them, Tidestalker always whispers me, "OMG! You're playing a mage?!" or whatever it happens to be, like I've never done it before, even though I've kind of had the character for a very long time. Just goes to show how rare they get used since he never remembers. Haha.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:31 pm 

Cool hiding place Red. If anyone else would like to join me let me know.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:30 am 
Traveler

I have 0 space left on my main account. Actually...I can delete my goblin and make another alt. But I have, at the moment, five 85's right now.

However, I do have my 2nd account that will expire on the 27th of this month. I can always make alt to tag along or play my priest alt who is 34 right now. *shrugs* Sadly, I'm currently focused on leveling up my shaman who can be a healer replacement and she's 74 at the moment. Also, I've been playing games on my console, so I've been doing my fair bit of 'hiding' when not in game.