WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 6:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: First Annual Grand Magister Tournament
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:58 pm 
Matriarch

((Original Post - http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?G ... 1#35161816))

-A colorful notice posted on campus and in all major cities-

The first of what is to be annual magisters tournement is to be held in the Strangthorn Arena on Sunday, the eighth of June at half past seven bells. Though the term Magister is misleading. Anyone capeable of casting spells is welcome to put their name forward. There is no gear limitations, However druid animal forms, tree form, and shaman ghostwolf forms are not permited. If contestants deem it unfair shadow form will be excluded as well. Protectors who are not able to cast spells are asked to come to the event to provide security.

The matches will be a single eleimination style. Two go in, one comes out. Doctas with healing abilities are asked to be on hand in case of emergancies.

At the end of the evening one winner will be crowned Grand Magister of the Horde and be paied a thousand gold prize on top of it all. If you wish to participate please leave your name and specialty below. We will be taking entries up untill the 6th of June, the seventh being used to arrainge the matches held the following day.

((OOC: Please tell people about this, I would post on the CC forums, but you know the alliance asshats would show up en masse. What info I need here is who you are entering, your class, and your level. I am not limiting this to level, just realise that if you are a level 15 you are not likely to win. Good luck to all who aspire to Grand Magister! As per Hrooks suggestion title changed and if anyone can move it feel free, still metion it to your friends. =) ))

Post subject: Re: First Annual Grand Magister Tournament
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:01 pm 
Matriarch

I am not the best of combatants, especially in a one on one sort of confrontation. But this has for some reason perked my interest. Should I?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:14 pm 

Honestly, if Martok would be allowed to participate in this.... I would like to give it a go. Though not sure if everyone would take too kindly to all my PvP gear >.<

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:03 pm 

Eh.
Naked slap fighting is a much better alternative to all these spells in determining the Grand Magister.
*laughs*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:43 am 
Matriarch

Grimes wrote:
Honestly, if Martok would be allowed to participate in this.... I would like to give it a go. Though not sure if everyone would take too kindly to all my PvP gear >.<

((They've put no limits, so if you'd like to give it a go then come along. If you can't post on their forums, I can speak for you. Just let me know soon and Red will throw your hat into the ring. More shaman power!))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:33 am 
Honored

((I'm looking forward to watching it. Red you should so give it a go, who cares if you don't win a friendly competition it'll be a blast (no pun intended) ))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 pm 

RedEarth wrote:
Grimes wrote:

((They've put no limits, so if you'd like to give it a go then come along. If you can't post on their forums, I can speak for you. Just let me know soon and Red will throw your hat into the ring. More shaman power!))

((Sounds good... I did not see a scheduled date for when it is taking place, but yes I wouldn't mind going. Honestly I wouldn't mind getting into IPA with Martok if possible... I meant to a while ago but never got around to it))