WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Holiday Tram Party - Live Music! [RP Sun. 13 6:00 PM]
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:05 am 

Posted in Horde and Alliance cities, translated into Orcish and Common as needed:

HOLIDAY PARTY in the DEEPRUN TRAM - BOTH FACTIONS INVITED!

Deeprun Tram, Stormwind Terminal - Sunday 13 December, 6:00 PM Start - Street or Fancy Clothes - Catered - Open Bar

In a brand-new holiday interpretation of our "Stormwind Shuffle" cross-faction party, the leadership of the Homeland is pleased to invite the select society of both Horde and Alliance to get down to the latest tunes out of Radio Free Gnomeregan this coming Sunday. DJ Mingo will have the mic, bringing us the sweetest in holiday jams as we rock the subway starting at 6:00 in the evening. All dress is appropriate - thrash in cutting-edge grunge alongside the most refined of evening gowns; it's anything-goes at the Homeland Holiday Spectacular.

Refreshments, drinks, and direct summoning for our Horde guests will be provided by the Homeland movement - just ask any of us for anything you need! Translation services will be available for all our guests, and we encourage everyone to invite a cross-faction partner out on the floor for a number or two. The party kicks off at 6:00, and ends when they carry the last drunk home - or the Horde gets bored and goes for the Gnome King's head. You never know!

Don't miss out on this once-a-year opportunity to get down with a live DJ in the subway of the Alliance capitols, the Radio Free Gnomeregan broadcast in the Deeprun Tram and Homeland Holiday Spectacular! WE'LL SEE YOU THERE!

--

((VITAL STATISTICS BLOC:

What: Holiday party in the Deeprun Tram - open to both factions, with translators available!
When: Sunday Dec. 13, 6:00 PM
Who: <Homeland> brings the planning and the provender; Mingonashoba of the <Ishnu Por Ah> provides the tunes!
Features: Live, in-character music - this is an in-game radio broadcast, and you can react to it, dance along, time emotes to the music, and more (though we recommend you politely ignore the references to Christmas and other things that don't strictly-speaking exist in WoW). There will be a podcast for the evening; Mingonashoba will post the details on streaming it below. At least one translator pair will be available for cross-faction communication; as soon as guildportal lets me post, I will beg the AAMS for more.

What more did ya need ta know?? I'm very pleased and excited to have Mingo setting this up with us - I think this will be the first time an in-character party has had live music to set the scene. Break out your best dance clothes, whatever that means to your character, and come along - I'm looking forward to seeing the grunged-out Forsaken breaking it down with nelfs in evening dresses!

WE'LL SEE YOU THERE!))
WE'LL SEE YOU THERE!))