WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: IPA Mechanohog Ride! Monday the 15th!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 am 
Matriarch

Get your bike helmets on, Ishnu Por Ah!

We are taking our mechanohogs and riding across Kalimdor! For the world is changing, whether we wish it or not. Heeding the calls of the earth, we will travel across her and say our prayers, take note of our past and bless our future. We will prepare ourselves for what is to come.

Anyone is welcome to join us! You do not need a motorcycle to join our ride. The path we take will start at the Cenarion Circle’s Moonglade and finish at the Cenarion Circle’s hold in Silithus. The day will be Monday, the 15th day of this month. And will begin at the sixth hour of the evening. Those seeking a formal invite or more information can speak or write to Red Earth or Mishkwaki of the Ishnu Por Ah.

((A way to say goodbye to the old and say hello to the new. The ride begins at 6 server and will start at the entrance of Nighthaven, Moonglade.

Note – If you do not have at least Unfriendly rep with the Timbermaw then you will not be able to ride through the tunnels from Moonglade to Felwood and will have to join the ride at another point during its course. There will be a few short pit stops and the total ride is expected to take at least 1.5-2 hours.

Mechanohogs are encourage. Awesome riding outfits are encouraged too! But neither is necessary to participate. Alliance are, of course, invited to join as well. But you may not be able to fully follow the same path as the Horde as we will be riding through a Horde town or two. . . .like Orgrimmar. And you will, of course, not understand some of the words passed among us as we ride.

Again, any other questions can be directed to Redearth or Mishkwaki. Hope you’ll join us!))

Post subject: Re: IPA Mechanohog Ride! Monday the 15th!
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:18 pm 

At Ebon's request, I'll post a link to the tune the wedding brought to mind. I linked it in the raid, but I dunno if everybody saw it. One remarked to me that it was very pretty. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bah9wALa8RU

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:13 am 

Do be honest, as it was happening I had queued up the song below to play. It may be a lil' too eastern for taurens, but the heavy drums and basic instruments definitely sounded like they fit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJk8mB7DIS4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:14 am 
Matriarch

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y74/de ... 5a5561.pbw

A few of the pics from the ride :D