WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Critter Culling!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:04 pm 

Ebonbreeze wrote:

((LMFAO!! 10,000?! I couldn't sit still in one place long enough to dedicate much time to it! I'm for team critter- cull!)

((NOW do you believe me when I say I have OCD? I probably could have got to 50k if I didn't give up to let other people have that cave. If someone showed up, I left and did a little arch..then came back in about 15 minutes because nobody would stay there like I stay there...lol..

OH.. and let me tell you what a total fricking PAIN IN THE ASS it was to have to target a group and hope I killed 5 at once. Thanks Blizzard for taking away the hunter AOE.. *sigh* I ended up going into first person perspective because it was so hard to target the buggers. *shakes fist*

Now that I hit 85... I'm going back there and stomping out another 10K this weekend.

Gohir and Redearth: Thank you so much for sponsoring this contest. I'll gladly do it again for another pet... *eyeshift* I'm kind of addicted to them. The little DMC is awful cute.))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:44 pm 
Honored

((I figured you were working the tunnel, Snow. That's where I did most of my critter killing. Though, I only did maybe 5 of 6 trips through the tunnel at once, then went off to do something else.

I'd guess a single sweep through the place was at least 200 critters, so if we could just round up even a group of five critter killers, that'd be 1000 effective critters per sweep, especially if we had someone with more spammable AoE.

One thing that helped a bit was turning on the names for critters. They don't actually give you targetable nameplates, but it makes them a little easier to see.

And congratulations on the win, Snow! You must've been in EPL every time I checked!))

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:13 am 

((Yeah, I think I spent about 4 hours a time there for 3 or 4 days. The most I've ever gotten out of the Critter Cave was around 420. That included the spawn near the river that people overlook and every nook and cranny. I would sometimes backtrack about 40 feet and kill the respawn as well. It's the most lucrative critter area in the entire game, so I think it would be prudent to go invade it!

If we went in as a guild we could MOIDA that place in a couple of days. It would just be a matter of scheduling it!

.... maybe I will head up an expedition and see what comes our way!

And thanks, Liko. I had a feeling you were my competition. *wink*))