WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Guild Meeting Tonight 6 server
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:14 am 
Matriarch

I know this sudden. But expedience is necessary. Vision and voices have plagued me since returning from my visit to my tribe. It is time to share.

Post subject: Re: Guild Meeting Tonight 6 server
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:51 am 

Due to my bad work schedule the next few days, I will be unable to make it out to the meeting. Will you be posting a written summary in your "Changes" post?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:53 am 
Matriarch

((Yes, it's related to the changes thread, so there will definitely be a post up. Om a side note, this will lead to some to in the firelands. So just something to keep in mind if you need to come up with an excuse that your character cam not participate because they have not opened it yet.))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:03 am 
Matriarch

She had called the brethren of the Ishnu Por Ah to gather. And to those who attended she shared her vision, her plight, and her decision to follow the demands of the Fire. Some understood her choice, some did not. But without even asking, and it was something Red Earth would never have asked, each and every one stood up and said they would go with her. She reminded them of the menacing end of the vision itself,

“. . . . consumed by flame and then nothing but black. . . .”

But it did not deter them. All were determined to go. She worried for their safety, but knew she would never convince them to stand down. And though she feared for their lives, it stirred her heart to know that her “Family”, young and old, stood by her despite the odds. The vision had shown her that the red kodo, her totem and guide, did not hunt alone. And so despite her fears, she would let them go with her.

Not all had come to the meeting. And Red Earth felt obligated to let them all know that they would be taking this journey. And so she sent Brother Mishkwaki to inform them all.

“You will tell them that my visions have sent me on a personal journey to the Firelands and some have determined to go with me unasked. How long the journey will take is unknown and if they would like to know more than they are to find me personally to discuss it. Until my return, you, Brother, are to be the head of the Ishnu Por Ah in my stead. I trust you to make the decisions which are best for them all. Let them know I have said this.”

She also told him to send a slightly different message to Kickfeather. One that would keep her from following. Kickfeather would hate her for doing it when she found out that she was trying to protect her little sister, but Red Earth would face those consequences should she return.