WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:56 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 8/16 Guild Meeting Synopsis
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:28 am 
Traveler

A review of our meet this past day for those who could not attend.

First order of business was to honor those present who participated in the Matriarch’s quest into the Firelands and helped in her rescue. All those who were not considered full Brethren of the Ishnu Por Ah have certainly shown that day that their loyalty to the family is strong as they bravely volunteered the dangerous unknowns on her behalf. They also now continue to aid in the Matriarch’s care. Friend Reknor, Brother Masax and Brother Jindall were present to be honored. They were given the gift of a specially made torch. Also, Reknor and Masax were given custom designed mechanohogs designed by Gohir.

I will do my best to make sure those others who were there that day also receive special recognition.

((Those who were part of the RP event have or will have a promotion to the rank of Brethren or Oathbound if they don’t already have it. Unfortunately, I could not promote Reknor to Oathbound since he lacks an authenticator. At least for now, we will pretend he’s a permanent member of the clan. Heh))

Second order of business concerned a bit of a vain request on my part. I have been asking others both in and out of the family to come up with a remedy to restore the Matriarch’s looks so that she may bear very little to no scars that such damage to her body would certainly leave. One of our newer members, Tankalo, was the first to approach me with an idea. And Friend Margaritha has also come up with a prospect.

Friend Tankalo has devised a salve that he thinks may work. He has tested a small batch on one of Mylune’s severly burned rescued animals. It was a success on the small rabbit, though it did have one side effect. The rabbit’s fur was not the same color that it had been born with. Otherwise, it was of fully restored health and looks.

I have requested that he run a few more tests on other injured animals as Mylune will allow to see if such a side effect can be averted. But the results are encouraging and so we will begin to move forward with his idea. For a sufficient amount of salve to be created for the Matriarch the following needs will have to be met.

Ingredients for the salve –
The creation of a special type of Cauldron of Fire Protection. We will need the skills of an alchemist and a blacksmith or engineer for this item.

A few stacks of the following herbs and reagents – Dreaming Glory, Nightmare Vine, Gold Clover, Telandris Rose, and Azshara’s Veil. Living Seed and Volatile Life were also mentioned, but those items have been easily acquired thanks to a few ready volunteers and the Matriarch’s own personal keepings.

Bandages made from Dreamcloth acquired from the Dreams of Deepholm. Margaritha was a ready tailor willing to provide such. Other tailors such as Brother Otter and Friend Zakatuzzar were also mentioned as providers of this material. They will need cloth and volatile earth to complete what is needed.

The salve will need to be applied immediately upon creation. Tankalo has asked for at least two alchemists to be present to properly stir the batch to be made. We will also need others to help in the dressing and undressing of the Matriach’s bandages during the healing ritual.

Tankalo has also requested to have a dedicated healer attend to him. The final ingredient needed for this salve is the blood of a living troll and Tankalo has volunteered to be that troll. He is unsure how much blood will be necessary. Zularn has also volunteered to give more if it is necessary.

Once all ingredients are gathered we will set a day to use this salve upon the Matriarch, assuming it Is still a viable alternative. All items are to be given to Keeper MIshkwaki for safe keeping until everything has been gathered.

The other prospect for a restorative comes from Margaritha. She thinks the Sunwell may provide healing possibilities for what we are looking for. She has asked for an expedition to the Sunwell to gather a sample of its power. A specially made vial will be created and she has set possible dates for the expedition. Those who are able to come, please chose the day which would be best for you to attend and leave a message with Brother Mishkwaki at the lodge. ((In other words, look at the calendar and pick a day to be available. The day with the most sign ups will most likely be the best day to go. If we can get a full guild group for this IC instance run then yay. Yes, this is an RP reason to go smash up an old world raid. Sign up!))

I have concerns about intruding upon the Blood Elves lands to take from this Sunwell. I may do the diplomatic thing and let them know of our intentions. ((IC letter on the forums. If we get a response, then yay. If we don’t then safe to assume that we can take whatever we want unhindered. >>))

As an added note. During the meeting, Abominus passed by as he was performing some mandatory community service for the Bluff. He mistakenly got the notion that he should fill our sweat lodge with kodo dung. We will not depend on Abominus to clean this mess up for us, as it was that idea which compelled him to add the dung in the first place. Instead, let us all take some time to turn it into something useful. Winter’s Veil is approaching us and as opposed to the previous muck he has previously put into our sweat lodge, the kodo dung is something we Shu’halo know what to do with. It will serve as decent fuel for fires once the chillier weather sets upon us.

A thank you to those who have taken the time to review what has been discussed this past evening. If there are any questions or you wish to volunteer for any of our needs, you may find me at the lodge to attend to you.

Mishkwaki, Keeper of the Ishnu Por Ah

Post subject: Re: 8/16 Guild Meeting Synopsis
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:03 am 

((If need be, Ratanu has the recipe for the Fire protection cauldron. He's also a creditable source, having been the Potions Professor at Alterac University, and had been trained by Hrookhzin while he was among Da Doctas))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:04 pm 

((I don't mean to steal an opportunity, but I would love for Kaeev to play an alchemy part in this. He knows the recipe for the cauldron and has already started gathering some of the necessary materials for it. My thought was that since she doesn't know it, Ebonbreeze could assist in the creation. And if Kaeev demonstrated to her how to make it prior to the real deal, she could that way "learn" the recipe also, if she's willing. That would fill the other spot for an alchemist in the whole thing, if she did. I sent her a couple of mails asking whether or not she'd like to participate.

Kaeev will still need a fel iron casing for the cauldron though, so maybe he could seek out Tide for that?))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:02 pm 

Kaeevanrash wrote:
((I don't mean to steal an opportunity, but I would love for Kaeev to play an alchemy part in this. He knows the recipe for the cauldron and has already started gathering some of the necessary materials for it. My thought was that since she doesn't know it, Ebonbreeze could assist in the creation. And if Kaeev demonstrated to her how to make it prior to the real deal, she could that way "learn" the recipe also, if she's willing. That would fill the other spot for an alchemist in the whole thing, if she did. I sent her a couple of mails asking whether or not she'd like to participate.

Kaeev will still need a fel iron casing for the cauldron though, so maybe he could seek out Tide for that?))

((I'm fine if you want to have Kaeev and Ebon do it, makes more sense since it's people directly in the tribe. I just wasn't sure offhand if any of the non-comatose alchemists in the guild had that particular cauldron recipe.))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 am 

One can never, it seems, underestimate the boisterousness of a happy dryad. Mylune was nearly ecstatic when Tanka'lo presented her with a rabbit that was no longer charred. She squealed, hugging the critter for a full 5 minutes before placing it on the ground again. It quickly hopped away, probably to avoid more hugging, but hopefully to somewhere where it would be safe from the invaders from the Firelands.

Without even needing to ask, Mylune presented two more creatures that were nearly burned beyond recognition. One was a small squirrel, the other seemed to be a small bear cub, though it was hard to tell from the blackened form what it may have been. Tanka'lo simply nodded, motioning to the Sanctuary of Malorne where there was a flat surface to lay them down. Tanka'lo took the stopper out of a large vial filled with a bright green salve. Placing some in his hands, he began to massage the salve into what remained of the tender skin of the critters. Mylune looked on with seriousness, tears welling up in her eyes.

"That is all I can do for now," Tanka'lo told her. He did not know how long the salve would take to work, but wanted to see if he could figure that out on this trip. Bidding farewell to the dryad, he departed to collect some herbs around the Hyjal summit, periodically flying over the Sanctuary to check on their progress. As he approached a third time, a joyous squeal echoed up from the Sanctuary, and Tanka'lo banked down to see what its cause was.

Mylune was dancing around with a baby bear, a squirrel darting around the poor bear's feet. Four hours. That was all it took for the salve to restore the vitality and appearance of these little critters. This bode well for the Matriarch, though being significantly more substantial than a critter, he did not think it would be so short a recovery time for her, though this gave the promise of only a couple of days.

Tanka'lo regarded the critters, and noted something else. The bear cub was grey now; all of the cubs he had rescued himself were brown. The squirrel was even more curious, for now it was a very dark violet, nearly black to the casual observer. He frowned for a moment, then took off without the notice of the happy dryad. Mishkwaki would have to be told...and he was sure that it was not what the keeper was hoping to hear...