WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gah! Stupid Corkheads!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:00 pm 

She'd never felt like this before. As she looked at everything going on around her on the torn battlefield, she just couldn't say anything. Under the shadow of one the Lich King's walls in Icecrown, she stood surrounded by the dead and the dying, Horde and Alliance, and by victorious Scourge on a rampage. And was just utterly appalled.

Kickfeather looked at the dying orc who's torn shirt she still held. He was barely conscious, a grim smile upon his face. He was happy with what he'd done to the Pinkies and even happier he was able to tell the story. Happy he'd found someone who he thought would help finish the job.

"It was glorious," he'd proclaimed. Kickfeather dropped him to the ground. She wanted to kick him.

Glorious? GLORIOUS?! These Horde had stabbed the Alliance in the back! Hit them from behind and caught them offguard while these Pinkies were fighting the Scourge! That was glory?!

"GAH!"

In the distance, right before her eyes she watch one of the Scourge necromancers take the body of a dead human and transform him into a mindless Scourge. "GAH!!!"

She ran for cover. Last thing she needed was to be attacked and killed by Scourge and turned into one too. She fingered her stone and the words came spilling out at how horrified she was.

"That's. . .that's. . .that's just wrong!!!. . . ."

She fumbled around for her flint and tinder. For a piece of wood, a piece of cloth, anything! She'd do what the orc told her to do. She'd finish the job that he started, just like he asked. But not to fulfill his bent belief of honor and glory. She put all the Pinkies she could find out of their misery, if they weren't dead already. She set their bodies aflame until the Scourge discovered her and she could no longer stay on the field.

"For the Horde," someone groaned, as she made her escape. She turned to see one of a dying orc reaching for her. "Help. . . me. . . ."

Stepping to him, she reached for her axe and tightly gripped the flaming torch she still held. But then she saw her skeletal pursuers coming for her. Looking at them and then looking at the orc, her face went grim with disgust and she turned and ran. Stupid fool could enjoy his 'glory' in undeath.

Post subject: Re: Gah! Stupid Corkheads!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:29 am 

*Kickfeather sees you in the street, out on the field, she bumps into you somewhere and stops you in your tracks*

What do you think of this, huh? What do you think?! It's crazy, just plain wrong! That's not war! That's a game! A bloody stupid game!

You know what? I hate the Centaur. I got every right to hate the Centaur. Gorram Centaur comes tromping into my village, I'll break it's legs and smash it's head before it can say Kubleemooblie Khan! or whatever it is that those mangy hoofheads yell when they attack ya. But the Scourge? What about the Scourge?! They're sssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooo much worse then the centaur. Folks like the Centaur made Por Ah pull out her eyes! The Scourge? Por Ah is probably pulling off her horns, her hooves and all her teeth! No. NO! Worse yet! Scourge are pulling it all out themselves. That's no way to treat my Mama!

Scourge worse than Centaur. I got my priorities straight.

So if the Centaur get the notion in their head to send their tribes after the Scourge, what am I gonna do? Fel, I'm gonna let 'em? They fail, woo! One less enemy to worry about! If they win, same thing! Even better 'cause the Scourge are worse. Centaur won't win though. They're stupid! Probably gonna have to go in there with them and show 'em what some good Shu'halo strength can do, yar! They can't have all the glory after all, can they? Ha!

See! That's the right thing to do! The smart thing! Not like the stupid orcs! Stupid orcs going and stabbing the Alliance in the back when they're warring against the Scourge! What the Fel! You call that honorable? You call that glorious?!

That stupid Corkhead Krom laughed! He thought it was the greatest fight he'd ever seen! He thought it was a victory! He doesn't want the Alliance to get there first! He'd rather let the Alliance die and become even more Scourge then let them beat the Scourge. WHAT THE BLOODY FEL IS THAT?! I heard we needed all the armies of all the People to get things done in the last big war? What the FEL?!

That's the kind of leaders the Horde has? If that's the way they want to fight then I ain't fighting with them anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 am 

**Plainswander looks at the young Moo sadly for a moment, shakes his head, and says*

So, ya finally done figgered it out have ya?
Lemme asks ya this then lil' lady, what ya reckon a body s'posed ta be doin then? Sure an' all them "for the hordefolk" is jest as dumb as them Alliance nitwits. Now ya knows.

So, what're the next step?

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:05 am 
Traveler

"Ishnu por ah, of course!" Furen grinned. "Make your own path, mates! We're adventurers for a reason! We don't take orders from nobody!" Furen paused to think. " 'cept maybe our mommas."