WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sisters
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:17 am 
Matriarch

Kickfeather came bounding up the hillside, coming to sit herself with an unceremonious plop next to her sister, sending snow flying into Red Earth’s face.

“Huh. . .huh. . .huh. . .HI!” Kickfeather said cheerfully as she caught her breath. “You been up here awhile, Sis.”

Red Earth nodded. “I’ve been watching you. You seem to be doing pretty good in the challenges here.”

“Why thank ya! Hey, that’s a nice pelt you got there. Kill it yourself?”

“Mmmhmm,” Red Earth nodded, as she brushed off the snow from the thick bear hide she had wrapped around herself to keep warm.

Red Earth had come to rest herself upon a small peak just overlooking the Argent Tourney grounds. Wrapped in her hide blanket, she’d spent hours silently observing the goings on below. Until Kickfeather came up the hill to greet her no one seemed to give notice to her presence, or if they did considered her less interesting then the sparring and duels that went on day and night in this place.

“Skin it yourself?”

“Uuuh,. . .no.”

“Of course you didn’t.” Kickfeather smiled again.

“Hey, now. It was a nice pelt. I wasn’t about to massacre it in an attempt to see if I’d finally by some miracle picked up Mama’s knack for flaying hides.”

“Well, it’s not THAT cold up here.”

Red Earth chuckled. “I’m not the one sweating and straining while riding around on a kodo all afternoon trying to keep my head from getting knocked off by a ridiculously long pole. Tends to be colder sitting quietly in the snow.”

“Build yourself a fire then.’

“I didn’t want to attract attention. I just wanted to watch. I’m fine. It’s a good pelt.”

“It is pretty ridiculous, ain’t it?” Kickfeather laughed, looking back down at the tournament grounds. “But you know, it’s just like a Meet, yar? But with bigger, gawdier warrior circle competitions. And it’s fun! AAAND I’m learning stuff! You should come down and try it!”

Red Earth shook her head.

“Come on! It’s fun! And I’v’e seen all sorts doing it. Even those little gnome magic types who don’t look like they can carry a knife. See, over there is where the Horde folks gather. That over there is where the Champions, like me! Ha!. . . .that’s where the Champions spar. And the Argent folks, they got their tent over there. Got themselves one of those church things going on in there all the time. Pretty funny stuff people tell those . . .whatever they’re called . . . Peaches? Nah, nah. PREACHERS! Yar! That’s where I kicked Nishk’s butt! And over there is where I put down some Pinkie who couldn’t figure out which end of the stick to hold. It was like poking at a beached jellyfish!”

Red Earth shook her head and waved her hand in dismissal. “No. I’m not too interested.”

Kickfeather looked inquisitively at her sister. She then turned to the Tournament grounds then looked at her sister again. A satisfied smile arose as Kickfeather looked up at the sky and started tracing the outline of the clouds.

“You know what this reminds me of?” Kickfeather said, a small song in her voice.

“No. But I’m sure you’re going to tell me.”

Kickfeather’s smile grew even wider. “THIS reminds me of that time when we were kids and Chief Silvermane came back with his hunting party. They had a little kodo with them that they’d hunted up. Dragged it back to camp but hadn’t gutted it yet. Remember that? And he called us all together, all us kids, and said he was gonna let us all take turns gutting it. Remember? THAT’s what this reminds me of.”

“I don’t see-“

“Silvermane asked YOU if you wanted to go first! Ha! Remember? And you didn’t want to. ‘Cause you were scared.” Kickfeather nodded.

“I was not scared.”

“You. Were. So. Scared. But Silvermane was all nice and let you not go and so I went first instead. Gah! It was so terrfically gross! Remember! I think I had spleen in my ear for a week! HA! And then all the other kids had their hand at it and then he asked you again if you wanted to help and you still said no.

“I wasn’t scared.”

Kickfeather laughed. “Of course, of course! You weren’t scared. Not YOU! You just didn’t want to get your fingers all bloodied up because you didn’t want it to mess up the herbs you and Papa had to pick later. Of course! Ha!”

“Come on!” Kickfeather pleaded. “ And don’t give me any of that distraction from what’s important excuse either. ‘Cause you know what? Them Argents are being sneaky. Yar. They got themselves a secret plan here. All this competition is making all that Horde and Alliance folks fight together against the Scourge and they don’t realize it! Ha! And maybe they do. But you know what? It’s working. Their ain’t no dishonorable backstabbing going on here like there is out there. None I’ve seen anyway. Argents ain’t letting it happen. And also . . . . it’s fun!”

Kickfeather stood up and comically batted her eyes. She put out her hand waiting for her sister to accept. “You know you want to. Once, just once. Once! You don’t like it you can come back up here and sit in your blanket all day long. I won’t bother you about it one bit more. Come on! I know you ain’t scared of gutting no kodos no more.”

Post subject: Re: Sisters
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 am 
Traveler

"LOOK OUT BELOW! Ah mean ahead. Oh, you know--aaah!"

A purple armored raptor came charging up the hill and straight at the two sisters, with Yotingo yanking wildly on the reins. However, in doing so, his long Argent lance dropped it's tip and jammed into the ground, the end butting up against Yotingo's stomach and sending the troll flying off the raptor's back.

"Owww-aiiiieee!"

Yotingo landed tusks-first into the snow next to Redearth (showering her with more snow). He took a while in fishing his head out, shaking the white out of his mohawk. The raptor hissed unhappily and trotted back to the Tournament Grounds, it's beady eyes looking hungrily at a pair of rams. A night elf riding by on a nightsaber snatched the reins before any slaughter happened and led the raptor back to it's hitching post. "T'anks, Kildrad, mon!" Yotingo shouted down to him.

The troll banged one side of his head a bit to get the snow out of his ears, then waved merrily to the sisters. "Hai dere, mons! Monettes...monas....peeps! Hope Ah didn't scratch ya dere. Ah'm still learnin' da works, yanno? It's not so easy as point 'n' charge..."

((Cross posted from the CC forums.

And..*cough* I suppose technically Yotingo leaves in that other RP post on the 30th, when my account goes poof.))

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:12 pm 
Matriarch

Yotingo found himself face to face with a very big sword and mace held by a very menacing Kickfeather threatening to pummel him. Behind her, Red Earth had risen and was shaking off the snow from her mane and her hide blanket.

“Friend Yotingo.-“

“Trollie!” Kickfeather interrupted, the grip on her weapons relaxing as she brought down her guard. “You’re lucky you’re big blue butt was the first thing I saw sticking outta that snow. I’d never hear the end of it from her if I ended up cutting off your head.”

“I would say you need to get yourself some better riding skills fast, my friend,” Red Earth continued. “Before you run into someone more inclined to kill a person when they’re down.”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:43 am 

Rubbing his eyes, Nishk sat cross-legged with his back against a flag post, the Thunder Bluff banner dangling above his head. In his battle-worn armor he sat in a spot where a brazier had melted the snow and revealed solid ground.
He was scraggly, looking tired underneath the weight of his should-armor. He was there to survey and do a little fighting himself, but as he watched over the jousters he saw a purple clad raptor drive hard up a hill.

Squinting, he saw a few familiar shapes at the summit. He hauled himself up and grunted as he stood up straight with an eye on the trio. Using his staff like a walking stick he made his way across the grounds and began to trek up the slope of the hill, giving a slight wave about half way up, hoping to catch the groups attention.