WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A new note....
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:36 am 

((posted in several locations about Thunder Bluff, each copy accompanied by a small sprig of Kingsblood))

Hello My Friends!
I welcome you!

It is your old companion Bellweather, back from some time working and exploring. I say, I have had more fun and adventure since my death than I ever did in life. I don't know what it is, but I seem, since my second birth, to be filled with a will that simply cannot be denied. A drive to achieve, toleanr , to grow, to become better than I am. A never flagging river of energy, impelling me ever onward. Oh to imagine, such wonders I couldhave create if I'd even half this drive in life.... but then, if so, I would not have been me I suppose, and who knows how things may have been different then, no?

Regardless.... I've a new hobby friends! A new pastime, an interest, a fascination, if you will. A plan to better myself, and come to a greater understanding of this Horde around me. I am collecting signatures! I have heard names mentioned, here and there, names spoken of in tones both hushedand reverent, sometimes names that elicit laughter, sometimes loathing, but always name spoken with a degree of respect and defence. It has become my mission to search out these names, and their possessors, and have each and every one sign my new little book.

Not only will this activity grant me a greater understanding of the members of this horde I find myself newly allied with (I would give no more thought to politics and social divisions than I would give a bug, but the "alliance" has evinced a definite and un-neighborly desire to murder me on too manyoccasions for me to ignore this new allegiance), but, thought the working if sympathetic magic and the natural order of names and powers, perhaps some of the nobility, capability, and respect afforded these luminaries will "rub off" as it were upon my poor humble shoulders.

And who knows, I might even find a worthy conversation or three.

I have already begun this quest, with one Red-Earth of the Blackhides. I found her in Thunder Bluff (an amazing city, and an even more enthralling people, the tauren have proven to be everything the RAS are not. Noble, Forthright, and Just, I think, perhaps, this humble mage has found his proper home...) and managed to persuade her, after some palaver, to be the first to write in my little book of signatures. We also spoke at some length on the nature of nature, and the powers of power. She is quite the exemplar of her kind, and I look forward to continuing the conversation.....

Now it merely falls to finding some of these other's I have heard mention of. A "Doctor Vanim" and a "Drunken Bastard Maul" have both been mentioned to me, as well as something called...er..."The Maggot Lord". I confess this last fills me with some dread. Myflesh may be dead, but I do try and keep it clean, and the thought of maggots infesting me is of no small concern, after all, once the skin is gone, it's gone....such are the side effects of my "condition"...

Ah, but once again my mind wanders with my hands in tow, and the pages are clotted with confusion.....

To the point then, and swiftly now! What I seek from you, my faithful readers, are the names of those who might be worth pursuing.What names, in you, my friends opinions, are worthy of collection? What personalities would best lend themselves to my further education and growth? Do speak, share with me your wisdom, that I might learn!

As always, missives for me may be left at any Inn, in any major city.

Yours in Knowledge and Nature
Arcanist Bellweather

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.