WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 3:17 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Seeking Compensation (Addressed to IPA)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:04 am 
Matriarch

((Addressed to the Ishnu Por Ah))

My Brothers and Sisters

As some of you might already know, recently, one of our number has been attacked. The newest among us, Brother Arapache. Captured, along with others from Homeland, by a troll named Swin'del, he was chained and forced to mine for a number of days. Worse yet, it was done upon our very soil, in the mountains surrounding Mulgore.

Word reached Brother Kaeevanrash and Sister Kickfeather and with the help of some others, were able to find and free them. At the time of their rescue, Aziel was there as well, and a fight occurred. Outnumbered, Aziel fled, and during the fighting this Swin'del escaped.

Anger has swelled over the presence of Aziel. This is not a surprise. We are not alone having knowledge, some of it personal, of his dealings and exploits. Por Ah knows the world would be a better place without him and his minions. Having said that, as much as his presence in this situation makes the blood boil, from what I have heard, him being there was circumstantial.

I have been giving consideration to what has happened and what action must be taken. After a few days this is what I have decided.

Brother Arapache has informed me that Aziel has desecrated the bones of our Ancestors and our lands. We will arrange to have a cleansing done to remedy this. Any who would like to participate should speak soon.

He has wounded Brother Arapache, but the wound has been tended to and no further harm will come to him from it. However, this and the desecration of our lands should still not go without remark. I have spoken recently about defending our homes, Alliance being the main focus. But we should not forget those threats 'closer to home'. It has touched us and our lands, and so we will respond with the same. We will make a mark upon something Aziel cares about. If there is such a thing. In speaking with Friend Greir he remarked that Aziel, at least during his time in service with him, had a few special and secret places. We will find one of these places if they still exist and 'desecrate' it with the stamping of our lovely hooves all over it. Fried Greir also remarked leaving flowers. I was thinking peacebloom.

And then there is this Swin'del. This troll is the one who at this moment should bear the brunt of our family vengeance. He is the one who took our brethren against his will and forced him to work. He is the one who invited Aziel to try and break his prisoners, which then led to the acts Aziel did to our lands and people. So he is the one who must learn that when you mess with one of ours, you mess with all of us. Normally, I would do this alone with Brother Arapache at my side. But I have thought of a special way for this troll to compensate for the harm he has done. And so seek those willing to give strength to this. I am sure each one of us has some difficult and laborious 'chore' which needs doing. I think perhaps for a few days, however long it takes to complete said 'chores', we should have a certain troll do those things for us. I have sent a letter to meet with this Swin'del to conduct some business with him. Once a meeting has been arranged, I would like to have as many of us attend that meeting so that he may see just how much 'business' he will have before him.

These are my decisions on the matter. I, of course, ask you to speak your mind as always. And if there are any questions concerning the matter you can speak both to me or Brother Arapache.

((Seek me in person or add your comments here. :) I'm trying to get action on this as soon as possible.))

Post subject: Re: Seeking Compensation (Addressed to IPA)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:12 am 

((Since this is another player, I assume we won't be asking him to do anything really annoying like scouting for Aotona in Sholozar.))

Post subject: Re: Seeking Compensation (Addressed to IPA)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:43 am 
Traveler

I will aid my Brothers and Sisters in the cleansing of our land, and any other activities that require attending to.