WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A slightly blood stained letter.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 am 

Nishk limped his way up the stairs of his apartment, his armor was broken in some places, his face was bruised pretty badly, and he more then likely had a broken leg. He also had a twitch about him, most likely due to the various magics and drugs currently floating in his blood at the moment. Reaching the door to his apartment, he paused and stared at the small metallic box next to in which he usually placed his mail. He considered for a moment, examining the hastily written letter, if he needed to get the family involved in the matter. But after reconsidering for a long moment, and giving his smashed up face a look over in the reflection of the mailbox, it was probably best to call in some help. Just in case...

"Dear Family,
Tonight I got a panicked request for help from a Docta and Raoul to help them in Darkshore. I figured it was something little, but upon arrival I discovered that what had happened was Novaclaw, a Docta, had been infected with what we've dubbed "Magic Rabies" and infected several others through the forms of either biting or clawing. I saw Xenarr, Sizer, Machiko, and a druid unknown to me affected as well. They acted like primal animals, not very smart but with a little touch of their former selves showing through. I was hoping it could get ended quickly, but after a long night of struggling and fighting, Novaclaw the druid and Machiko the elf were both killed in self defense. I was directly and partially responsible for both, respectively. The rest have been subdued and are being kept in Shattarath until a troll unknown to me finds a cure.
We were hoping that the virus (or infection or whatever) was body-bound, but it turns out the sickness is affecting the spirit as well. Meaning a resurrection was out of the question. Seeing as we have several experts of both healing and the spirit, I thought perhaps some of you may have something to contribute to the aid of the infected.

~Nishk "