WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Life as a Grimtotem.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:43 am 

His name was Blackwolf Grimtotem. A young Tauren with black fur, and blue eyes. He was raised as a fighter and was taught how to harness rage and let it explode on all of his enemies. He was strong, but had no love for his strength to be used viloently. The one thing they never taught him, however, was how to let the rage out without violence. His mother was Eaglewing Grimtotem, a Druid of great knowledge and strength. She had white and brown spotted fur, and had blue eyes. She was against the teachings of the Grimtotem warriors, but followed them because that was her clan. She wanted Blackwolf, or Wolf as was he called by the Grimtotem warriors, to be raised by the clan of Shamans, the Skychaser, as they were both wise and powerful. Wolf's father, Raveneye Grimtotem, was a Warrior, and a powerful one at that. He had Black fur, with patches of white, and had a long, pearl colored horn. Wolf had never met his father, for Raven was fighting the Scourge when he was born. As of the knowledge of Eaglewing, his father is deceased, or worse, turned into scourge. One day while training with the other young warriors of the tribe, he noticed that he had a rather powerful bond with the element Fire. He could manipulate it during the nights and have them engulf him, so that he was warm, but yet never got burned. He also found that he could read the flames and see images, wether they be good or bad, he could read them. He then decided to agree with his mother's wishes and decided to follow the Shamanistic Path. Orom Grimtotem, the Chief of the the same fate. Understood?!" Wolf nodded. "Y-yes sir!" Orom then walked away. Wolf went up to his mother's body, knelt down, and cried. "Ma...I swear by Por Ah...that Orom will pay for this. For n-now *sniff* I will stay h-here and use his teachings against him." He then lifted her body and took her to a graveyard and buried her.
The day after, Orom went up to him and handed him a bottle. "It's water. Drink it." Wolf nodded, "Thank you, Chief." He drank the bottle and then flew into a rage, and
started destroying the buildings and killing the peole. His actions didn’t go unnoticed, all of the warriors and guards attacked him, and each one of them fell, like a rock. After three hours, he regained his senses. "What the...what happened here?" He thought back. "That bottle...it must've been one of the rage potions the warriors kept with them." He then feared for Eagleeye, then ran to her tent. When he entered, he saw her dead. "My own rage...my own destruction...so many lives taken. How could this've happened? So many losses in so little time.." He then packed up all of his things, and fled to Narache. When he got there the guards stopped him. "State your name!" Wolf replied, "I am...Firereader." The guards nodded. "What clan are you from?" Wolf looked up at the guards, "That is news for the Chief here. I dont feel comfortable telling you. May I continue through?" The guards nodded. "Head straight to the Chief, and tell him what you told me. But also include what Clan you're from." Wolf nodded. "Thank you." He entered the Chief's tent. His name was Chief Hawkwind, he was a brown Tauren who bore feathers around his head. "Chief..may I speak with you?" Hawkwind nodded. "Of course, what seems to be the trouble?" Wolf felt a tear go down his cheek. "I am Firereader Grimtotem. They slew my mother, so I fled here. Will you let me stay?" The Chief nodded. "Of course, brother. You may stay as long as you'd like."

Last edited by firereader1 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Life as a Grimtotem.
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:43 am 

((Something happened to the entire middle section and I can't remember what went there, how do I take this down?