WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Druid and a Hunter
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 am 

A Tauren with a lost past, a wanderer looking for his home, his people, a pupil of the ever wise Hamuul Runetotem, but most of all a druid seeking to aid Por Ah in returning to her balance that was so violently disrupted.

Masax Thornhoof a simple looking Tauren if not for the feathers and other pieces of nature weaved into his furry mane. All tokens he took during parts of his training. Stood quietly outside of the lodge of the Ishnu Por Ah, his gaze lost to the birds circling above. "If only life could be that simple", he grunted; turning to return inside. A new friend recently injured, to an extent that he couldn't hardly believe lay on a mat in the center of the lodge. After a strange trip to the realm of Ragnaros, the proud Red Earth Red Skin lay bandaged and badly burnt from an attack in the Firelands. Her kindness welcomed him to the their tribe, and his caring and worry convinced him of his new duty to aid in her recovery.

This is were he stayed most of his days, tending to bandages, redressing her wounds, muttering druidic spells of healing. Never convinced he could do enough for her, the damage done to her was greivous and the time needed to recover was unknown. Emotions would flood in at times, leaving the middle-aged bull near tears, most times other members of Ishnu Por Ah were far enough away to not notice, it was simple their Matriarch and himself. Fledging with one of the bandages on her arm, "Damn you firelords, why do this", he quietly mumbled. Dropping the roll of fresh bandage he snorted at his frustration and removed the now fouled bandage. Pausing for a moment to collect himself, trying to reach inward for some sort of strength. Shocked suddenly with the touch of someones hands on his arm. To his surprise, a new member of Ishnu Por Ah knelt at his side.

"I can take care of this wound brother, take your leave and rest, you seem troubled" said the attractive young hunter

"She has done much for me, I should aid her to the best of my ability, young one" he grunted in response

"Ah, but the best of your ability is not present", the young Tauren quickly snapped, pressing herself inbetween Red Earth and Masax, "You need rest and food, I will tend the wound, and you may then rest and tend to yourself"

Realizing the truth in her speech, he lowered his resistance, and slowly stood, quickly glance down at the hunter, she was quite beautiful in his eyes. Her seemingly polished horns, and groomed mane pulled together into two large braids. Not realizing he was staring, he was again caught, "Is there something else I could help you with brother Masax?" smiling up at him.

Shaking himself back to the now, "No, that is all, thank you ..." he trailed off, embarrassed he couldn't remember this beautiful Tauren's name

"Merrar" smiling, "It is a pleasure to help"

Bowing Masax turned and left the lodge, quickly biding farewell to Mishkwaki, and Reknor outside he made his way back to the Center Rise of Thunder Bluff; returning once again to the Inn that Pela had made available to him. As he walked he found that someone quite curious was following him. An intriguing snow leopard, very unusual for these parts, keeping its distance, stopping when he did and watching him intently as he walked. Once masax reached the inn; returning to his carefully laid out mat. He glance over to the Snow Leopard that followed him, "Your master is quite interesting" smiling with a chuckle to himself, "You may return to her now and tell her I am indeed resting"

To his surprise the sleek cat curled up near him and appeared to doze off.

Post subject: Re: A Druid and a Hunter
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:48 am 

It is a strange when one can feel the gaze of another. Masax woke slowly opening his eyes to find the snow leopard that ended up staying with him during the night had indeed stayed and was sitting beside him simply looking at him. "My friend I fear you have come to stay with me and have lost your master."

Masax slowly got ready for his day, returning his mostly ceremonial armor to his pack opting for something more simple; as he was about to leave the inn he noticed the snow leopard stretch and start walking off in the direction of the Ishnu Por Ah lodge. "Quite a gentle new friend you have there Masax" Innkeeper Pela said from her regular perch near the doors of the inn. "He stayed with you all night, seemed like he was keeping watch over you." Masax nodded his head in agreement, "So it would seem, a very curious beast." Leaving the inn Masax noticed the calm of the morning and how rested he actually felt, it was comforting to be so at ease. Thinking to himself, he couldn't remember when he had slept so well. I was greatly needed, the young hunter Merrax was correct. To be of value to Red Earth or anyone, he had to also take care of himself.

Crossing the last bridge to the Elder Rise Masax noticed the Snow Leopard ahead of him walking slowly while looking back, almost as if to check that he was still following him. When he rounded the corner to the lodge he found the leopard sitting beside his sleeping master, When Masax got close to wake her the leopard turned towards with a look that seemed very defensive. "Be at ease my friend I simply wish to wake her."

"Ah but I would need to be sleeping inorder to be awoken." Masax was surprised the sleeping hunter was suddenly wide awake gazing up at him. "I have become quite used to listening for Loque's warnings and feelings as I sleep"

"Ah that is your friends name, it was quite interesting that he was at my side the entire night"

Sitting up and stroking the leopards head softly Merrax coos "He is a very good friend, and only wished to ensure you returned rested this morning."

Becoming caught in his our gaze Masax found himself lost in not only Merrax's beauty but also her compassion and caring. Her love for her animal companion was only rivaled be a druids own care of nature. Not realizing he was being questioned.

"Are you back for another vigil of healing Masax", Mishkwaki said again politely

Coming to quickly without hopefully making it too obvious, "Yes brother, I have returned refreshed and ready to lend my aid." returned Masax

Entering the lodge Red Earth seemed to be moved alittle and one of the bandages on her arm had yet again become undone. "I will see to her dressings and then again ask for Por Ah's aid in mending some of her more troubling wounds." glancing back at the entrance of the lodge he could see Merrax bidding Mishkwaki farewell. For a brief moment their eyes caught and Masax felt as though he had melted. "Peace friend, be well" came from his lips.

Merrax smiled and bowed "I am sure we will return soon" turning to leave "come Loque, it is time to leave."

The mighty snow leopard turned to leave, but also glanced back to Masax. What might have eluded any other, though it may have been his imagination Masax could feel the leopard tell him he will take care of her till they return. In response Masax simply offered a smile and a gentle bow. Once again applying clean bandages to Red Earth, he felt his sense of duty return to him.

((Hope the grammar and such isn't to brutal, wrote this at work in between my flights))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:42 am 

There was a new sense of purpose waving over Masax, hard to describe. He felt like nature was flowing through me so seemlessly. When his strength would faulter there was the image of Merrax and Loque. When the guilt of not seeing them came to mind, his duty to Red Earth pushed him on.

Day become night and back to day, when he felt a hand of his shoulder. Turning hopefully to find the smiling face of Merrax he was taken back by the older visage of Mishkwaki looking down on him.

"There is a meeting tonight I would like you to make yourself able to come." He said in a proud voice.

Bowing Masax agreed and finished with his healing. Wrapping the last of the bandages and cleaning up the supplies so as to make it easy for someone else to take his place.

What he did next was a blur to him, busy with cleaning himself up and running the odd errand for Pela. The Evening came and he made his way back to the lodge. Finding Reknor, a strong older Orc talking with some of the newer members of the tribe.

"Greetings Friend, it has been some time since we last spoke. It is good to see you again." bellowed Masax, patting Reknor of the shoulder.

"Too long, I find myself fighting the advances from the Trolls of Zandalar" returned Reknor.

Discussion continued with some of the newer members till Mishkwaki invited everyone to join him beneath the large tree by the lodge.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:52 am 

The mood was somber around the circle gathered beneath the tree. Everyone either stood or knelt all giving Mishkwaki the attention the old bull deserved. Explaining that there had been a great deal of sacrifice made for their Matriarch and that three of the members present deserved to be recognized.

"Brother Jindall, Brother Masax, and Friend Reknor please step forward" announced Mishkwaki.

Retelling the tale of the venture into the Firelands realm, and the efforts made to return safely with their leader. Lighting and handing each a torch.

"It is quite an honour to receive this symbol, and I humbly thank all that were there during that trial by fire" Masax said bowing.

After this a new plan was explained about how to better heal Red Earth's scarred flesh. A Troll; Tanku'lo, describe a salve that he had made to aid some of the woodland animals of Hyjal. Laying out the ingredients that would be needed, as well as some of the ritual itself.

Once they were finished discussing these matters Masax turned to return to the side of Red Earth, making sure to clean up any of her dressings, while also wondering what had come of Merrax, he hadn't seen her in a while, though her faithful cat had almost never left his side. A sudden urge to speak with her flew over him, but his duty to their Matriarch returned him quickly to the task at hand. His personal feels and life would have to wait for now.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:13 am 

Attachment:
File comment: Friend Reknor, Brother Masax, and Brother Jindall
WOWHonoring.jpg
WOWHonoring.jpg [ 76.34 KiB | Viewed 4115 times ]