WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gone
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 pm 

He wasn't sure exactly what to do. Should he leave a note? Who would even know who he was? He really only spoke to Red Earth, mostly because of his crush on the female shu'halo. He had hoped the Ishnu would become a second family to him. But in reality they had only helped show him his path more than a family could. He had a family. Ehawne and Ahurs were his family, and he did not need a tabard, a name, any such things to have one, to have people who cared about him, where he went, where he was, what he was doing.

He had gone to the meeting, perched lightly above the group, he watched as the tauren spoke about Red Earth, about her injuries, and wondered how had he not heard of it? Simple, because no one ever sought him out to tell him. No one in Ishnu really knew of him, and it was not there fault, simply that he was more a loner then the rest of them. He enjoyed his alone time, he enjoyed hunting in the fields of Nagrand, flying the skies of Azeroth, curling up under the warm fires in the inns across KAlimdor.

He stood at the entrance of hut Red Earth lay inside. With a heavy sigh he removed his tabard, laying it at the entrance. He removed a small note from his pouch, and lay it on top of the tabard, picking up a nearby rock to place upon the parchment, to ensure the Wind did not carry it away. He looked up to the two moons and then back to the tabard. He bowed low to the hut, muttered a soft "Goodbye" and took to the skies in a single shift of tauren into bird, leaving the Bluff, and the Ishnu behind.

"Thank you for taking me in in my time of trouble. I have found my path, and I thank you for helping.
- Rassian Blackhorn"