WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking Back
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:09 am 

While in Thunder Bluff, Blackwolf begins thinking back to how he was, and how he is now. Thinking about just how bloodthirsty he was, and how far he has come to overtake the pain and the hate. The road has been hard and painful for him, and he knows it isn't over yet, but all of the challenges he has come across, he has overtaken. However, he still has doubts.

Troubled, he walks around Mulgore, taking in the breeze, cooling down, and looking. Looking for those he used to call "Brother" and "Sister". None of the others who were a part of Ishnu Por Ah he saw. Except one, but barely had a chance to speak with him. He wonders if he listened wrongly to the Winds that lead him away, if it was misjudgment or ignorance that lead him. In the new world, as it seems to be, there is seldom a place where a group of Shu'halo meet to speak anymore, and while thinking back..he remembers..

((Been a long time since I posted anything, just wanted to let you all know that I'm still thinking about IPA, and I hope that things get better soon :) ))