WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ebon Wakes
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm 
Traveler

She had been struggling in a tangle of vines holding her into the earth for what seemed like days.

"Why can I not see?" Ebonbreeze finally thought to herself. She barely recognised the voice in her head as her own. "How did I get here?"
As the questions started seeping into her mind, she noticed the vines begin to loosen. The druid started to see a blur of colour enter her vision. Purples and greys began to spread and then... a brightness.

"She stirrs," rumbled a voice.

The voice was vaguely familiar, but she couldn't name the owner. It was the first voice she had heard other than her own for a very long time.

"Who are you?" Ebon pleaded, "please help me get out!"

"I cannot help you. May the Earth Mother guide you."

And with that she began to pull herself upward, to where she though 'up' was. She felt a warm air upon her face and she opened her eyes.

It was too bright to see at first. As her eyes adjusted she saw she was in a room in Nighthaven. There was an older male Shu'halo in a chair in the corner of the room. She found her blankets knotted around her from kicking in her sleep.

"How long have I been out?" Ebon whispered. She found her mouth dry and speech difficult.

Moren's face was lined with concern. "Years."

At first she thought she misheard him. When she looked down at her body, she saw that her muscles had thinned, atrophied. She placed her head back on the pillow and stared at the ceiling, trying to think back to what happened. The room began to spin and she slipped back into unconsciousness.