WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A letter to Ansirem Runeweaver
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:00 pm 
Honored

Location: Pacific Northwestern Institute of Drunken Belligerence and Jackholery
Archmage Runeweaver -

Allow me to say that I highly appreciate your continued correspondence with me, despite the exaggerated claims of my demise. Most humans would reject contact with any race of the Horde, but the strength of Dalaran above all has always been diversity.

Additionally, I would like to apologize for my casting Feign Death on you the other day, I had to keep up appearances for my guildmate Getharn. I would recommend keeping some minor trinkets on you, as well, my friend was quite suspicious when he didn't find anything of interest on your 'corpse.'

Friendly chit-chat aside, I require some information.

Firstly, any findings the psychological effects of the plauge would be greatly appreciated. (Certainly, you'd think me an expert at this, but I was an early subject.) Specifically residual effects after the elimination of physical ailment, and the creation of multiple personalities as a result thereof. Has this type of effect been recorded? And if so, what methods are successful (if any) at the removal of these personalities?

I also bear a warning. Recently, one of your agents at the Lordamere Internment Camp sent a sample of an odd form of stone to the city for analysis. From descriptions I found in his journal (presented to me by a concerned guildmate), he found a bloodstone, which was used by the Horde in the second war. If the Forsaken have them, they can be up to no good. Be careful.

Be safe, friend, and always preserve the spirit of Lordaeron.

-Warren Volqozki

Qoz sealed the letter in wax, stamped with the crest of Ishnu Por Ah. He took a deep breath of the damp Booty Bay air, and turned to the goblin messenger, whom was watching him intently.

"This letter must be taken to Archmage Runeweaver with all haste, messenger," Qoz said earnestly.

"Yea, boss, but dat be costin you extra."

"I know, I have already agreed to pay whatever it takes." Remembering that goblins worked best under threat, Qoz added "And if you don't get the message to him, or worse yet, send it through the Alliance mail system, I'll..."

I'll what? Qoz thought, How should I threaten him?

"...uh...do whatever it is that other undead would do to you."

"Eep! No need to be so angry, boss, he'll get your message!"

The goblin messenger ran off into the night. Qoz sat down on the docks, rubbed his hands together.

All he could do now is wait.

((Wether or not Feren's troubles will be solved when he learns the ways of water, Qoz will not take it idly. ^^))