WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: In Gadgetzan.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 7:17 am 
Honored

Location: Pacific Northwestern Institute of Drunken Belligerence and Jackholery
Qoz walked calmly around the arena in Gadgetzan. Though Orgrimmar was his home, the mage spent a lot of time in the goblin town, learning the ways of engineering.

Glancing to a side alleyway, Qoz noticed a pair of glowing eyes. A skeletal hand reached out and beckoned. Qoz followed.

But it was not anyone he expected to see. It was not even one of his friends.

"Nyas? What in the nine hells are you doing here?"

The rogue put a finger to his lips, telling the mage to be quiet. "You're a very hard man to find, Magus Volqozki."

"How do you know that name, filth? And why have you found m-"

Nyas again gestured to his lips. "That is not important now. What is important is your friend Feren."

"Plauge didn't take hold as well as you had hoped?" Qoz sneered.

Nyas smirked. "Hardly. The beast that posessed him sent me a letter requesting my assistance."

"Why would you tell me this?"

"I felt, that what had touched the letter, held great necromantic power. Power that only a Lich's magics could produce. Thus, only a lich could be allowing this presence to take hold.

And despite my...disagreement with many of you and Ishnu Por Ah's beliefs, the Scourge is the ally of none."

Qoz gave a curt nod.

"The only way that a Lich could be aiding such a process would be to possess someone close to his target, to further his aims."

Qoz glared at Nyas. "Like who?"

"One possibility would be Darba. She holds the Earthmother's power, and was the first infected by my...mistake." the rogue said, smoothly.

"Some mistake." spat Qoz, "Who would the other be?"

"You." Nyas turned to walk away, and Qoz grabbed him by the shoulder.

"Listen to me, whelp, and listen carefully. I may have trouble controlling my bloodlust, I may be haunted by my life. But I would never harm one of my friends. Perhaps that is something you cannot fully understand."

Nyas gave an oily smile. "So you will aid me in finding the source of these dark magics?"

Qoz sighed. "Ordinarily, I'd cut you down without a second thought, Nyas. But yes, I will help you, if only for Feren's sake."

"Very good. I will contact you in the near future, regarding what I and my allies in the Cold Crows have found." Nyas grinned, and began to walk away.

"Nyas! How do you know my real name?" Qoz called after him. The rogue turned around.

"You led the Frost Daggers, during the Second War, yes?"

"I did."

"Then, as a Marshall, you most undoubtably met the King. And the King's Jester." Nyas turned back around.

"You were as arrogant then as you are now."

The rogue ducked behind some boxes, and vanished.

Qoz hoped that he had made the correct decision.

((OOCly: Nyas worked up this juicy bit, and, spelling and grammar(before my edits) aside, it's a pretty good line. Let me know what you think, but I think we should work it into Feren's storyline. Perhaps use it as an excuse to kill one of the high-end liches in the Plaugelands. *grin*))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:47 pm 

((OOooooh, this is good. Very good in fact. I like it!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:36 am 

(Agreed! You need to write mooore... we demaands it!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:03 am 
Honored

(I'm all for taking the plot new places. Incidentally, something very interesting has occurred with Feren, and I'll be posting another entry for him before the weekend is out, so.. yeah. Keep yer eyes peeled.)

Post subject: (RE: the last post?)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 7:05 am 

Feren wrote:
(I'm all for taking the plot new places. Incidentally, something very interesting has occurred with Feren, and I'll be posting another entry for him before the weekend is out, so.. yeah. Keep yer eyes peeled.)
((Our... eyes... ...peeled. No thanks! :shock: *run for hills*))