WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: of elves and dreams.
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:16 pm 

Blending into the darkness she crept through the bandits cave. Many times she had been here and had heard the miners speaking of the "Shadow Death" that stalked them. She smelled the blood that she had left behind her in a trail, her ears pricked forewards as she stalked her next prey. Mindlessly she crept up behind the lone miner. The poor man didn't see it coming, didn't have time to scream before she raked her claw across his back and bit down on his neck choking the last breath from him. Leave the miner's body to cool in death, she moved on to the next. Blood splattered the walls of the cave, little crimson pawprints left a track, that finally lead to the entrace of the mine, the little barn in the ruined town of moonbrooke. Nobody noticed the dark shape that snuck out of the door, nor did they notice the dark fur slowly stretch and transform, the paws becoming hands, the ears lengthening, form slowly standing upright. Suddenly, the beautiful elven maiden turned, her purple hair in a single braid down her shoulder, her staring menecingly ahead. She began laughing softly, the night breeze caring her laughter over the hills of the farmlands around.

Darba sat up suddenly, blinking her eyes open. The elf, she thought, it was the elf again. But did it mean? She was so confused. This was the third night in a row, she had dream't of this elf. The dreams were always different, but it was always the same elf. She always felt as though she herself was in the dreams until the very end.

Darba sighed in frusteration and slowly climbed from her bed. She would talk to Kauri, and to Stargaze. Perhaps they could give her some advice on what was going on. She would head to her favorite place, Forest Song, and perhaps find her answers there.

((So yah, I was bored and couldn't play because I had to leave for work right away, so I decided to write something. Don't make much of it, it's just a small little side rp thing I started the other night at the walk. Anyways, I'm off to work. Later!))