WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: CONSIDERING OUR GUILD? APPLY HERE
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:38 am 
Matriarch

Welcome to the Ishnu Por Ah

If you are considering joining our family, please leave a written message here at our lodge on Spirit Rise in Thunder Bluff. Keeper Mishkwaki will make sure to bring it to our attention.

Let us know who you are and where you are from. How you heard of us and why you would like to join us. Tell us what you can provide to add strength to our family and what part of Ishnu Por Ah you are interested in, Ishnu Por Ah’s Fist or Ishnu Por Ah’s Hearth, or perhaps a little bit of both.

We will do our best to get in touch with you as promptly as possible.

Thank you and Earthmother guide you

Red Earth of the Blackhide
Matriarch of the Ishnu Por Ah

((To prospective applicants : Unless you have a history with us, and therefore understand who we are, we do not insta-invite people who simply say “I want to join your RP guild”. We seek people who wish to join Ishnu Por Ah, not just join an RP guild. What does this mean? It means creating a history with us, whether IC or OOC. It means having IC interaction with our members in some way. At the very least, an IC interview with Redearth or any of her other characters. But starting to RP with any of our guildmembers will get the ball rolling.

This does not necessarily make joining our guild quick and easy. And some people will get in much quicker than others. But it is an organic way which allows all parties to develop a bond and promote the development of a character’s RP and create public RP outside the walls of whispers and channels.

If you are applying because you simply wish to raid with us, we respect if you choose not to participate in the RP, and we expect the same respect in return.

For info on the general premise and structure of the guild, you may take a look at our charter.

In brief, we are a Tauren-centric RP guild on Cenarion Circle. IC and OOC the guild is all about finding a balance through RP, gaming and RL. We wish to be involved in the RP community as well as experience game content, this includes raids, in a casual but progressive manner.))

Post subject: Re: Considering joining the guild?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:45 pm 
Matriarch

Acceptance of applications is now open as of February 20th, 2011.

Post subject: Re: CONSIDERING OUR GUILD? APPLY HERE
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:10 pm 

*drops a neatly folded letter with Keeper Mishkwaki*

To whom it may concern.

Hello, my name it Lithune. I request some assistance. The sun god has blessed me with the strength to stand, and be great. I've walked with the blessing of the earthmother, and marched towards driving the evil from our lands. I fear however I cannot do this alone. After reading your charter, I firmly believe that I would be a good addition to your ranks as one of Ishnu Por Ah's fists. While I'll be the first to admit that my training is incomplete, and that I may have ulterior motives for striking at those who would bring evil and plague to our lands I don't feel this would conflict with the Earthmother's wishes, or it's protection. I pray that this missive finds you well, and that we can speak face to face at some point.

Walk with the Earthmother
~Lithune

*The notes smells faintly of herbs and enchanting dust*

INVITED BY KICKFEATHER, FEBRUARY 23rd, 2010

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 pm 

*Sneaks a peek at the letter obviously not addressed to her*

Seems I have a new hunt to undertake. I will seek out this sister in kind and observe.. and maybe it I g..get the nerve.. approach and talk of our shared interest for the sake of Mu'sha, An'she and the Horde.

*stuffs a half melted chocolate bar in her mouth and slips out unnoticed*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:49 pm 

*You receive a large wooden box, neatly wrapped in what appears to be in a Frostwolf pelt adorned with a large red ribbon*

Upon opening the package a mechanical squirrel jumps out, skitters about and climbs on the nearest table. From the squirrel's mouth a mechanical sounding but audible message is spoken in Taur-ahe stating “Please wait while the herein attached message is loaded. Thank you for your patience”.

The mechanical squirrel's eyes begin to brighten and on the nearest wall an image begins to be broadcast on the adjacent wall... As the picture comes into focus you see the image of a Female Orc with various piercing in her face as well as her ears. With a very intent and slightly crazed smirk she seems to be futzing with something off camera.

“There!” she exclaims. “The translator is set to the Tauren's language. This should impress them.”. She clears her throat and attempts to gather her thoughts.

In Taur-ahe she states “A blessing on you and yours! My name is Val'Ashe Venomstrike. Tamer of the wild beasts, a champion of Kalimdor, proud Huntress and member of the Horde!"

“I've recently becomeEEEEEEEE”.. *Feedback can be heard and various electrical sounds* “MOOOOOOOOOOO!” *A loud squealing noise emits from the background*

In a fit of rage, she appears to be pummeling something offscrean as sparks and smoke seem to be filling up the picture! “Damn Fizzlesproket, you said this contraption would work!” she says in Orcish. “When I get my hands on you, I'll ….”.

Almost as if she had forgotten that she was still being recorded she peers into the camera. Startled and a bit surprised, she blushes and smiles, exposing her mouth full of razor sharp Orcish teeth.

“I... ugh.. Sorry!” she says. "I suppose I should start over and do this in Orcish. I hope that you understand me and my accent."

“Aka'Magosh! I've heard tales of Ishnu Por Ah for quite a while now and would like to see about forming a relationship with your members. Even though I am an Orc and you are Tauren, I do believe that our goals and purposes are the same. I look forward to meeting a representative of your clan in the near future."

With a fist thumped between her breasts, she states "Lok'tar!"

The image fades to black as the mechanical squirrels eyes dim back to their normal reddish hue. Skittering across the table, the squirrel runs onto the floor and disappears in a flash, leaving an odor of ozone behind.

OOC:

Hi there,

As a past inhabitant of CC when I was a member of the now defunct <Mischief> (i'm currently on Moon Guard), ive known of and done instances with members of IPA before. I'm looking to move back to CC as my current guilds leaders are no longer playing and due to the dynamics of guild leadership, I am no longer raiding. I would love to join Ishnu Por Ah not only in the hopes of obtaining a raiding slot but to also be part of a social and dynamic environment in game again. I have been playing this game since 2 months after launch and have engaged in all 3 aspects of the game (PvE RP and PvP), am knowledgeable of in game lore and am a mature, experienced player.

Please let me know what my next step should be in the application process.

I look forward to hearing back from you! Thanks for your time and all the best!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:13 am 
Traveler

Mishkwaki watches disappointedly as the mechanical squirrel skitters out of the lodge. He would have really liked to learn more about how the little contraption worked. Ah well. What was her name? Val'ashe Venomstrike? Yes, that was it. Mishkwaki would respond to this one himself.

((Saw Valashe made a low level character on CC. Will contact you IC there.))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:28 am 

A bundle of palm fronds held together by a leathery bat wing ribbon is left at Mishkwaki's feet by a laughing troll male who promptly leaves with a bow and grin. Inside the fronds you see a boarskin with indecipherable runes on it that start twisting... and dancing... before your very eyes. They become legible to you and read as follows:

Hello ma Taur-ahe fellows! I be Violek, a charmin' follower of the ways you be tinkin' yer own, Eart-mutter ways. I hear too much of what the new warchief be preachin' on our palmy isles and come to tinkin' we need more of some lovin' for our friends to the west who so be standin' atop the bluffs of Mulgore. Now den, see how da Loa be a bit concerned about our activities wit' yer Eart-mutter, some of us druids be also lookin' fa new pastures to graze in. Me see these two ideas come hand in hand and maybe me tinkin' I should become better aquainted wit' Por Ah and yer people. If ya be havin' me, I come see ya land and what you all about.

The bundle snaps closed again as if having a mind of it's own.

((Hello all, Brenri here from Alliance side looking to get back into Horde life. Back in December I made the wonderful move from the dreaded beast of a pvp server called Kel'Thuzad and finally got into rp after five years of being in wow. I found this guild called Pillar of Honor, headed by Ehlina, and, well, we meshed nicely. Ehlina went so far as to make me a recruitment officer in her fine guild, and I am quite happy there. Alas, I long for some adventure back on the Horde side, which I played on for those five previous years. E explained what E could about the horde guilds, and referred me to you and Da Doctas. I checked out your gathering of the plains people, and decided maybe a sympathetic troll could fit in here. What say you?))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 am 

*Double submission*

Last edited by Lattaesha on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 am 

A petite Spore Bat hovers for a moment before dropping a floral scented writ of introduction upon the entrance to the Ishnu Por Ah Lodge.

Nechi Keeper,

As I write this letter I must first apologize for not making introduction in person, however pressing issues among the Holy Striders prevent me from doing so.

My name is La'te' Sha' Puya, born to the Longstride Tribe and adopted daughter of the Stormhoof.

For many seasons I have wandered the plains with my ilk, in our attempts to fulfill the will of An'she. Our diplomatic tradition and sound mind have made us quite a commodity in these hardened and chaotic times. The soil once where barren, is now drowning in the disarray of change. And it is within this change that we must adapt or we too will be swept away.

The change I speak of, is the duality of reason and belief. The belief that we must strike an accord for balance. For sometime now we Holy Strider and Sunwalker's did just that, be it the diplomacy within Outland, or the curing and nurturing of the sick upon the battlefields on Azeroth; we had a roll to play.

But Keeper, what is a Wanderer to do in the times of such constrained borders? What of the Holy Strider's? They were once the ear of Cairne Bloodhoof, as were the select few who served our former Warchief Thrall. With the passing of our Chieftan to this Garrosh Hellscream, whose diplomacy begins and ends with Gorehowl; No longer does reason resonate through the New Horde, no longer is compassion and empathy shared. Only death, needless death. These are not our ways!

But I digress, and it is with a humble and troubled heart that I am soon to return to a land I've not called home since the times of the Great Hunt. A memory only because I still bare a faint scar from tasseling with Ishamuhale, if I ever see that Jorn Skyseer again...

In close, if circumstances reveal themselves or you see it within good grace we should share a hearth and speak in great length, my companion will remain close by and carry your correspondence back to me upon my return.

May An'she and Mu'sha watch over you under cover of day, as well as night.

Sunwalker La'te' Sha' Puya

(( Greetings everyone, just getting back into the swing of things (no pun intended) I been with wow since inception aside from a sporadic eight or nine month worth of absence. I am an old school hard core raider from vanilla up to TBC, (I can remember a time when trade was city only and 'you are the bomb' meant something else). After that I just did some casual playing and many heroics during wrath.

I've fullfilled the roles of Guild Officer, Class Leader, Gold / Regent Farmer and specialize in the following roles/classes : ( Bold = my specialty )

Healer- Druid, Shaman, Paladin

DPS- Warlock, Shaman, Paladin, and Rogue

Tank- Paladin and Warrior

In regards to RP, 95% of the time my characters are beginning to end full time RP immersion, the other time I'm waiting on Auction House mail. My must have addons would be GHI GHR & MRP / Flag as flag has a nifty contact list to keep track of how you met whom etc etc.

Outside of wow (if there is such a thing) I am a legal substance abuse pusher. I make, sell, and distribute coffee and tea for a living 8) I make bliss in a cup. Hobbies include film, cooking, and writing when time persists.

Thanks if you made it this far in reading, as I'm sure this wall of text critted your attention span long ago.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:28 pm 

Dear Mingonashoba,

The winds of change stir the air across the bluffs and with it come words of the Ishnu rising again. I will be blunt, I wish to join your ranks. I am yet young to the sunwalker path (It in itself being young as our people go as well) and I have much to learn but I do not feel the place I can learn it is where I am now. We are told of how An'she balances Mu'sha but with our order joining the silver hand I feel the focus has shifted more towards their philosophies and I seek something more. If you would be interested in speaking with me I would be most humbled.

Respectfully,

Sunwalker Tauyn
Delivered sometime from some random AAMSer