WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Character Portraits
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:21 pm 
So, being awe-struck by Feren's omnipotent admin power (to which I can't help but feel obligated to quote: "Master, sir! DID YOU JUST SEE MY MAD SKILLZ?!?" (and a cookie to the first person to name the game that's from,)) I decided to make my own little character portrait. (Hey, I felt left out. :( ) I don't think it's against any rules, but that's why I'm postin': Are there any guidelines for makin' 'em? (Beyond the listed picture limitations.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:54 pm 
Honored

Nope, no restrictions other than the resolution and size constraints. Heck, feel free to post a few larger screenshots up in the album if you wish. Also, no need to be all over the (())'s in here, Gen Disc is just babblin, not in character chatter. Feren the Shaman, is most certainly not Feren the Webmonkey.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:43 am 
Feren is a monkey! Feren is a monkey!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:53 pm 
Brethren

SHH! Or he'll throw barrels at you. O_O

*Hides under a mushroom.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:37 pm 
Honored

And Xethran, the quote is from Xenogears, I wanna say the character's name who says it is 'Hammer', but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

Post subject: Tell him what he's won, Johnny!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:19 pm 
*Hands over promised cookie, his own respect, an undying loyalty, and, if Feren chooses, a human sacrifice.. OR, Feren can have what's in the mystery box!*

Right on both counts.. I am thoroughly impressed.. and a little scared.

Bonus Question: Who kills Hammer, and why?

Answer that, and you win the Grand Prize!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:18 pm 
Honored

You (the player) kill Hammer, right after he tells Rico about being next in line for the throne. You whack him for goin after Elly, I believe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:11 pm 
Feren wrote:
You (the player) kill Hammer, right after he tells Rico about being next in line for the throne. You whack him for goin after Elly, I believe.

You kill Hammer when Rico gets aligned with his Relic to upgrade to El-Stier! And if you kill him with in three turns of turning red, he drops that Trader's Card, which then allows you get go hunt monsters that drop the Speed Shoes :D!

Post subject: Great..
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:30 pm 
..you know, I'm a little fuzzy on the "why", now, myself. I can remember the fight, I can remember not wanting to kill Hammer, and I can remember the where-abouts in the game time-line it happens.. *Sigh* Just great, now I gotta go plug forty hours into it to find out again.. but until then, you and the guest have to split the grand prize:

Dinner!.. in Paris! *Price is Right theme plays.* That's right, you and a guest (literally) will fly first class on Continental Airlines to beautiful Paris, where you'll spend an all-expenses-paid weekend getaway for three nights!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:06 pm 
Brethren

...I thought I was a geek, but y'all leave me crying in the corner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:07 pm 
Honored

I have an unnatural advantage. I retain somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-80% of all I read. I have to actively forget things. So.. yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:31 am 
Matriarch

Feren wrote:
I have an unnatural advantage. I retain somewhere in the neighborhood of 70-80% of all I read. I have to actively forget things. So.. yeah.

Treasure it while you can, it goes all downhill after thirty. Oh, how I miss the days when I never took notes or studied. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:58 pm 
Brethren

Feren wrote:

Yanno, I do the exact same thing... Except I have not only ADD, but geekitis.

So, I have to be -REALLY- interested in something to memorize it entirely, and that implies I was actually paying attention during when it got encoded to memory in the first place. ^_^

Treasure this ability, it is the core-ability of many a great leader, game-master, and other geek-authority figure. ^_-