WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Keeper Mishkwaki: Guild Banker
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:08 am 
Traveler

Greetings, all. I am Mishkwaki. Matriarch Red Earth has entrusted me with the keeping of items that are meant to be shared and open to the guild as a whole. An honor to provide such a service.

I will have a continuing list of items that I hold here. It will change as things come and go. All items I hold are for anyone in the guild to take for whatever reason. Coin, however, will be limited to the use of offsetting the cost of guild events or to help fund the Hunt of individuals upon request and as I deem necessary.

If you wish to send things to put in my keeping, simply mail them to me and I will add them into the inventory. Any items, trade goods, or coin. If you have acquired items that you wish used only for a specific purpose then simply explain such purpose by letter and I will indicate such on the inventory log.

If you have found something that you wish to give to a specific person at a later date, but do not wish to clutter your own bags or banks with it, you may give it to me for keeping as well. Also indicate such purpose by letter and I will tag it so that it will be returned to you at the appropriate time.

If there is something you need, simply mail me a letter((in game or PM)) or contact me or Red Earth by hearthstone. I will mail it to you or meet you at a prearranged time to deliver it.

I spend much time in meditation these days, but I have settled these old bones in TB and will look in on my mail and the safety of my holdings at least once daily or every other day.

Thank you for your trust.

Keeper Mishkwaki

Addendum 1:
I used to hold many types of armor and weaponry in the hopes of making them available to new or growing members of the guild over time. Yet, much of it sat and did nothing but collect dust. So a majority of it has been sold and I have put the converted gold into my stores for other uses towards the guild.

Should any more weapons and armor be sent to me, unless otherwise noted, I will keep those which are more rare. Of the more common gear, I will determine whether or not they are worth saving. If not they shall be turned into coin for the guild coffers.

Addendum 2:
May 26, 2007

((A list of those in need of materials for reputation will be kept in the Guild Information tab in the guild roster in game. I will keep it updated as information comes my way.))

((Any questions or concerns, PM me. I'd like to keep this thread clean for inventory only. Also, if you haven't figured it out, this is Red. So if you wanted to keep some item secret from her, don't send it to Mishko :wink: .

And a special thanks to Rosh/Cheyne for the name. Mishkwaki, Red Earth, in Ojibwe. :) ))

Last edited by Mishkwaki on Sat May 26, 2007 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:20 am 
Traveler

The Keeper's current holdings have been transfered to the new guild bank. Any who are in need of gold must address Brother Mishkwaki or Matriarch Red Earth to acquire it. When a need is heard within the guild, we will allot some of the funds accordingly.

All of the items within the guild bank are free for use by any in the Ishnu Por Ah or there trusted friends and acquaintances (alts :) ).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 3:37 pm 
Brethren

Dear Sir

Though we have not met I would like to ask, if you would like to keep the materials that are required to lay sigils and raise runes of power on items? Currently a good 3/4 of my bank is devoted to these things and I know there are many in the guild that might benefit from them, and I would eagerly donate them as I am sure I can find a use for all my bank space.

Please return to me a message of your intent.

My thanks
Ruferduf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:49 pm 
Traveler

I would certainly accept anything you have to offer in those regards. I, too, bear the skill to at the very least break down items for such needs and keepsafe them for any to use.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:43 pm 
Traveler

As of this date, I have rearranged and updated the stores under my guard. A small change has been added to how I determine what to keep among Ishnu Por Ah's holdings.

Much of what I hold are reagents, trade goods, and items used to earn the respect of various factions both here on Azeroth and the Outlands. I will do my best to maintain the inventory list more up to date from now on.

Some items, may turn over quickly as I already know who is in need and will send them immediately. So they may not show up in the inventory list. Examples of this would be Runecloth or Marks or Signets for the reputation gain for the factions of Shattrath.

If there is something you are in need of that others may collect, you may mention them to me and I will spread the word for others to know as well as send what I may collect to you.

As always, an honor to serve

Ishnu Por Ah

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:59 pm 
Traveler

I have added another Addendum to the above concerning guild rep needs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:09 pm 
Traveler

My indepth role as Ishnu Por Ah's Keeper has been minimalized with the inception of the new banks provided by the Horde. As a result I have been given leave to take a step or two out into the world.

Before doing so however, I have been instructed to go through all the belongings open to the guild and determine what of it has minor value and remove them. Before removing them myself, I am giving those of Ishnu Por Ah a chance to take them if they deem such things of any worth.

The following will be removed in three days time-

Zul'Gurub Coins and Idols
Massive Mojo
Punctured Voodoo Dolls
Dark Iron Scraps
Core of Elements
Savage Fronds
Librams
Any weapons and armor that are not considered rare.

Also, originally the section of the bank known as Trophies had limited access. It will become as accessible to all of the Ishnu Brethren and above. There is no reason not to trust and consider them responsible those that are a proven part of the Family.

All the items which were preserved for those who have been part of Ishnu Por Ah's larger war parties ((raids)) have been returned to my keeping and can be requested by any who have participated through myself or the Matriarch as it has always been.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:12 am 
Honored

Brother Mishkwaki,

It's been some time since I've been out to see the trolls at Yojamba Isle, but I think they'd still welcome my offers of coins. If no one else is interested in the coins you hold, I'd love to take them some more.

~Liko

((Currently working through Revered w/ Zandalar. On a side note, if anyone would be interested in taking a field trip into ZG sometime, even just clearing trash, I'd be up for it!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:54 pm 

((I'm game tonight if you are. I hear we can just about 5-man everything except for Hakkar.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:29 pm 
Honored

((Out of town until Friday or Saturday, or I'd totally be on it!))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:56 am 
Traveler

Feel free to take what you need. It is there to be taken. I will keep them there and not remove them on the premise that you will eventually do so yourself.