WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New enchanter here.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:14 pm 

*Martok posted a note outside of the Ishnu lodge with an ornately crafted arrow that had some sort of sparkly, magical glow emanating from it.*

"Dear all,

It is with great enthusiasm that I offer my skills to you as one who has finally become proficient at the trade of "enchanting". I have reached a level where I feel I can truly start benefiting you all and am willing to assist with whatever magical enhancements you may need. I still need to learn some of the more advanced enhancements, but as I receive more shards to use for trade in, I will just become more and more skilled. Seek me out and I can show you what I can do for you.

Regards,

Martok

(So yeah I am sitting at 443 enchanting right now and can learn pretty much all recipes now with the exception of 2-3 that require max skill. Just send me a tell and I can link you my enchanting book so you can see what I have, and if you have something you need/want, I can see if I can learn it, shards providing.)