WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Service as a Dragonscale Leatherworker
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:49 am 
Lore Keeper

Same as Granada's beloved, I too am a Dragonscale Leatherworker, 300 skill. While Cao is busy collecting the black d-scale patterns, I have taken to gathering those that aid my fellow shaman. I can craft the whole of the Blue Dragonscale set (chest, pants, shoulders), two pieces of the green (chest, gloves... *shakes fist at pants pattern never dropping in ST*), and will soon be able to craft both the new bracers from the Cenarion Circle. Spitfire Bracers and Sandstalker Bracers. And if you are in need of anything else, as far as Leatherworking goes, just ask. Also, I know someone able to craft Storm Gauntlets, very nice mail gloves... look into them and if you want a pair, I will speak to my friend.

Geryon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:36 pm 
Brethren

Who do we need to smash into the ground to get your last piece of Green Dragonscale patterns, so that you have a complete set?

I'd be more then happy to help someone hit another tier in their crafting skill!

*coughs, gently.* And not like I don't really want a full set of both those colors at some point in the future anyway, and I kind of like trashing Hakkar's temple. Personal reasons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:22 pm 
Lore Keeper

From what I understand, the Murk Worm is the beast that carries it. Though I am unsure of his position in Sunken Temple... But I do know that three shaman can clear more or less the entire place. *grins* Oh, just today I am able to craft both the Spitfire and Sandstalker bracers, both very nice for either hunter or shaman.