WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:52 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cata Profession Needs
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:55 am 

In response to the guild message about speaking up for profession needs, here's what I could use!

I could always use enchanting mats. Whether that's dust, essences, shards or just greens to DE, I can make use of them. I'll be needing lots of heavenly shards (and eventually maelstrom crystals) to purchase formulae once I surpass 510 enchanting. Most of the scrolls I make go into the guild bank, so you all will be able to make use of my leveling up that way.

As for alchemy....pretty much any herbs will do, but namely cinderbloom and whiptail for making mana potions. Pyrium bars and volatile fire, air or water would be great too (3 of the bars and 10 each of the volatiles) to make truegold. I'm only half way to getting the amount needed for making that vial of the sands mount once I get the recipe. I can also make all the flasks now. And the more of those I make, the closer I'll be to getting cauldrons for us!

Thanks in advance!

Post subject: Re: Cata Profession Needs
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:34 pm 
Traveler

Jin needs leather. Mostly the other kind that's not common like Blackened Dragonscales or Deepsea Scales. He's at 507 leatherworking right now.

My troll, Zakutazzar, needs cloth! The new kind, embersillk. I find that doing a dungeon on my tailor, I'm getting more cloth. I'm leveling up tailoring so I can start making new bags and whatnot we need. Enchanting wise, he's DEing anything he creates from tailoring and any green he finds.

If you need anything or want to see what I can craft/create, let me know.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:18 pm 

Thanks for the greens and whatnot, people. I'm now at 525 so now it's just a matter of getting the heavenly shards and maelstrom crystals to buy the remaining formulae. If your enchants require maelstrom crystals, the easiest/cheapest way to get them right now would probably be to buy the mats for a Lifebound Alchemist Stone and send them to me to make and then DE. Still have several formulae to go, so I don't think there's such a thing as too many shards. Also, thanks to Gohir I can now make an Enchanted Lantern, if you're into pets. Thanks again everyone for your help so far!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:42 pm 

Plains needs leather. Lots and lots of leather. All the leather I can get my grubby little mitts on.

I'm not even worrying about alts until I get Plainsy's LW up to snuff. If anyone wants to DEthe levelling greens I make, speak up, and I'll styop shipping them to the AH, and ship them to you instead of breaking.

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:16 am 
Traveler

Plainswander wrote:
Plains needs leather. Lots and lots of leather. All the leather I can get my grubby little mitts on.

I'm not even worrying about alts until I get Plainsy's LW up to snuff. If anyone wants to DEthe levelling greens I make, speak up, and I'll styop shipping them to the AH, and ship them to you instead of breaking.

You can send them to my troll, Zakutazzar. The greens and stuff he breaks helps count towards Dust, Dust and more Dust!

Getting leather isn't a problem. Getting the volatiles needed to level past 510 leatherworking, is a pain. FYI 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 pm 
Matriarch

Are there specific volatiles you need? Or is it open season?

Also, Kick gathered up some leather and scales today and yesterady and put them into the gbank. Take them please.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:41 am 
Traveler

Primarily, I need lots of fire volatiles. About 70 Fire volatiles just to max out my leatherworking. I have other volatiles that I'm collecting and putting into the vault.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 pm 
Fellow

Margie's alchemy (elixir master) and tailoring are now maxed! I just need to acquire more cloth so I can buy more of the patterns out at Dragonmaw Port. If you need something made, let me know!

Still working on Fara's alchemy (potion master) and then I'll start working on Jemorra's (transmute master). Oy.