WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Calendar Invite List and Rules for Instances/Raids
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:27 pm 
Matriarch

The Calendar will be used for any planned instance events. This will includes 5 man guild runs, classic and current raids.

INVITES TO GUILD RUN INSTANCES
1) Instance events (includes raids) will be posted on the Calendar. If you cannot get in game to see the Calendar, remember you also have access through The Armory.

2) ANYONE WITHOUT A CHARACTER IN THE GUILD who wishes to be regularly invited to an Ishnu Por Ah raid must apply in this thread. Give us your character name, class, and whether you prefer to be Tank, DPS, or Heal. You will be added to the Invite List accordingly.

Note- signing up for our events as a non-guild member does not guarantee you a spot. Participation is subject to the needs of the group and guildmembers will be given priority to fill those needs.

3) If you have more than one adequately lvl'd character available to raid, then it is your responsibility to inform raid leader(s) who it is you wish to bring. You may do so in three ways.
-Accepting with the appropriate character –(Please, it is preferred that you do not sign up with your warrior if you want to bring your priest)
-Through ingame mail or forum PM
-Whispering leaders ingame

4) - Press ACCEPT if you want to go. Press TENTATIVE if you are not sure if you will make it. If we receive 10 ACCEPTS by the day before a given raid day, anyone who marked Tentative will be put on STANDBY and given priority to replace anyone who does not show up.

5) Anyone who continually ACCEPTS but consistantly has a habit of no shows will be bumped down to STANDBY or removed from the invite list altogether and their status will not change until they have spoken to a raid leader to explain their constant no shows.

6) Anyone who signs up the day of the run, will be considered BOTTOM of the list. This includes new ACCEPTS or changing your status to ACCEPT. The only thing that will keep you from being bottom of the list day of is the necessity of the run. For example, if we need a tank and a tank signs up last on day of, they're pretty much guaranteed to go.

RAID CONFIRMATION
1) Accepting an invite does NOT mean you will be going. The order in which you sign up does NOT guarantee you are going. Our priorities are to have a viable group while at the same time allowing all people wishing to participate a chance to raid. At the latest, the day before the raid, anyone who has accepted will be placed under one of the following categories --
-CONFIRMED -- You have a spot in the raid
-STANDBY -- You will be on the sub list should someone 'confirmed' not show up at raid start. Anyone who posted TENTATIVE will automatically be put on Standby. Being on standby does not mean you are obligated to wait for a spot to open up. We understand if you wish to make other plans because your spot is not guaranteed.
-OUT -- You will not be going to that day's raid

2) While we will give guildmembers priority in selecting who is confirmed to go, once the raid members are confirmed the day before the scheduled raid day, guildie or non-guildie, they will not be bumped in preference for guildmembers.

3) How people are chosen for any given raid is based on several factors. Basically, it is the desire of this raid group to give everyone the best chance of seeing the content without losing huge progression on content. This means that you may be sitting out on occasion to allow others a chance to play. It also means that if you show to be holding back the group, you may not be invited again until you improve.

After a time, anyone who regularly declines invites or never goes will be taken off the Invite List. In order to be put back on, you must contact the raid leaders by the means stated above in INVITES TO GUILD RUN INSTANCES rule #3.

Please check your Calendars on appropriate characters and days. And be prompt with replies. Do you're part to make sure you get a chance to go. We are not responsible for people who forget or do not know the rules stated above.

These are the guidelines for signing up with the Ishnu Instance Event Calendar. They are subject to change at anytime. So sayeth the Mama Red on this day Sept 27th, 2011.

Post subject: Re: Calendar Invite List and Rules for Instances/Raids
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:59 pm 
Matriarch

Revised January 21, 2011

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:50 pm 
Matriarch

Revised April 14th, 2011.

Please read as some rules have been changed or added.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:20 am 
Matriarch

Revised Sept. 27th 2011

Basically just added a few clarifications and punctuations and highlights.