WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Playing with the raid days. . .again. >.<
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 am 
Matriarch

So we shared this idea with the folks who ran this past Saturday. This is to reiterate and spread the word.

It's official now that Saturdays for me are out of the question. I'll be working every Saturday night as part of my regular schedule. Also, I know Gohir doesn't mind replacing me as a raid leader on occasion. But doing it every week is definately not his ideal. And I personally don't like missing out on a raid day every week being the overall leader of the group. I lose out on alot of the feel and knowledge of our progression of our group in order to make proper judgements. And in general it's just less time playing with you all and that's just poopy.

So we're trying to find another day to add to our rotation to replace Saturdays. Sunday is out because I know there's another raid group people go with. Friday is out because I'm pretty sure others are also commited to another raid group. Thursday. . .Thursday I'm trying to establish a semi regular RP thing. (That of course is dependent on the actual hosts schedule. >.<) If I'm wrong about those days not being available, let me know. But yeah, pretty sure I've got the schedules right. So this leaves Tuesday.

We're going to try and make our raid days Tuesday, Wednesday or Monday. If we can ideally do it, we might just try to have it be Tuesday/Wednesday from now on, with Monday as a possible alternative due to schedule conflicts. Have to get through the next couple weeks though with people being out of town and wanting to take breaks.

I've posted Tuesday, tomorrow, as a raid day this week as a test. But looking on word as to whether or not this will be okay with folks.

Post subject: Re: Playing with the raid days. . .again. >.<
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 pm 

Kami and I of course are up for whatever raid days you guys go with. Unfortunately as has been the case, Tyzen will only be able to make Mondays, pretty much any other day, except saturday, is out of the question :(

I am sure he will let us all know if that changes.