WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: When are we going to ICC?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:58 pm 
Matriarch

So this is a question I got today. So I thought I'd answer it. Basically, a week after it opens up. Would like to see that there's no bugs or server issues which tends to show itself when such a big patch happens. Not to mention the possibility of instance server collapses. So a week after 3.3 is released.

In the meantime, you've got that week to get your jollies and run the new 5 mans into the ground. We'll get us another ToGC attempt in. I'm thinking we'll start it with three healers on our next attempt to help keep us alive longer to see if we can kill anything. And I'm hoping that we get Yogg down before we hit ICC just for the sake of conclusion, heh.

Post subject: Re: When are we going to ICC?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:31 pm 

Sounds good to me, I just wish I could've gotten more action in on Ulduar before this patch hit. Still based on how the ToC 10 went last when when I attended, I feel that we should be in good shape for hitting up ICC when we do :)

I am going to be addicted to 5 mans that is for sure... There are straight through upgrades for pretty much 3/4 of my gear via the new instances, and even some of the stuff dropping from the non heroic places are upgrades. It kinda reminds me of when I was gearing up through heroics so I could go to Naxx, except now I will be farming the new heroics in order to get better gear for Icecrown XD.

Here is hoping Arms spec holds up in ICC as well as it does in current content.