WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Old School Saturdays!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 am 
Traveler

For those of you who missed Saturday's old school raid, you missed out on a lot of fun. Sure there were mishaps and a few wipes here and there, but it was a blast! Especially for those (including myself) who have never been into AQ40 before. Plus achievements and mounts (only usable in AQ™) =D

I've planned another old school raid a few hours before IPA raid. Hopefully the time will work and I think we will hit AQ40 again (as long as we have someone who can deal frost damage (had to be there to see why that was it). If not, we can hit another raid instance.

This is for fun, for rep, achievements, and whatever else you guys want. I'll take suggestions for raids people would like to go and do. Feel free to bring whomever you want and/or if you have friends who'd like to be added to the list, just let me know.

Edit: You don't have to be 80 to come to these raids. As long as you can get in and live, it should be fun.