WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: LK or Nothing
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:38 pm 
Matriarch

I’m glad people enjoyed getting some attempts on Mimiron tonight. And I know with a couple more tries we can probably get him. But I don’t want to do him. I did not enjoy tonight. And I have increasingly come to just hate raiding since 4.0.1 hit.

In general, I’d like to get those achievements in Ulduar. More than that, I’d just like to see Yogg dead. But I wanted something much more than that. I wanted to kill LK.

Since they announced that all raids would be 10 mannable in Wrath, that has been one of the only things I wanted to do this expac. Was kill the Big Bad with our guild. Every night that we can’t get a cleanser that knows how to do their job as a cleanser is a stab in the back for me. Every night I hate it. Every night I just want to throw my keyboard in frustration because I can’t get this one thing. And it isn’t because we can’t do it. It’s because the rules changed just before the next expansion. Something out of our control and something we have not been able to fix. I shouldn’t be getting this pissed off at my game.

If I can’t do LK, I don’t want to raid anymore. That’s pretty much the way it is. If there is no cleanser on our roster, then I’m not raiding. I’ll be setting up each night as usual, but if there is no cleanser on our roster, I’m not showing up. I don’t want a consolation prize of killing Yogg right now. Or getting Undying or any plethora of raid achievements that are out there. All I want is LK. And if I can’t have a chance at him, then I don’t want to do anything.

I’m truly sorry if I am a disappointment to any of you. But I’m tired of fighting every week to find a needle in a haystack. I’m tired of hoping one of my contacts will prove the miracle. I hate making the decision to put one of my guildies on standby and out of a chance to raid just so I can bring some stranger in and hope they know what they’re doing. I’m tired of being angry at the game. And right now I’d just rather say fuck it and concentrate on something else like getting this guild ready for Cataclysm.

Post subject: Re: LK or Nothing
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:31 pm 
Honored

Is there any way that another night would work?

Post subject: Re: LK or Nothing
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:45 am 
Matriarch

The only other night I have available is Mondays. This assumes my schedule doesn't change because other people's requests for days off or the holidays effecting schedules. Next Monday is bike ride, hell or high water. After that, I don't know. World will explode around the 23rd. Thanksgiving coming up as well which could totally fry that week altogether. I most likely will not be raiding on Saturday the 20th because my mom will be in town for her birthday. That's six potential raid days assuming we have the crew and the cleanser signed up. Eight if we start including Mondays.

My hopes aren't very high right now seeing as we've been with 4.0 for a month now and have only seen LK 3 times since then. One of those nights being utter fail. And the other nights being bumpy for various reasons, including cleansers needing to learn to adjust to the content. I don't like wiping on Phase 1 anymore. It should never happen. I'm sorry, but at this point it should NEVER happen. And that there is just me being bitter because Blizz took that never away from our group. We are an unforeseen casualty.

Having said all that, a small 'miracle' has occurred. I'm tentative about it like every other possibility that's come our way the past few weeks. But Selima has heard through the grapevine of our troubles and has offered her priest up to be on standby Wed/Sat if one of ours cannot go. She has experience. She would not be in game until 7 server however. We'll see how it works out.