WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hooking up with others
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:10 pm 
Matriarch

So this past week I had two groups come to me asking if we had a raid going and if not, if we had members willing to join their group. Since we are low on people to form a 10 man raid on our own right now, I figured this is something we should give consideration to in the interim for those ready to go. I say interim, because if folks have been paying attention, I have full intentions of rebuilding this guild and with that will hopefully and eventually lead to us being able to field a full guild raid of our own once again. And I have informed at least one of these groups that it is our intention to have our own group eventually and therefore will leave theirs at some point if we can do it and the response was totally cool.

Since we've discussed full details, with at least the one group, I'm offering up their info so folks can decide if they are available and willing to run with them.

Order of the Ebon Shield is looking for mostly DPS to fill 4 slots in their second 10 man. Melee preferred, but totally open. They would just like to have a full group so they can start stomping things for fun. They've also said they are willing to take a healer or tank as well, but they do have it covered. They raid on Tuesdays/Thursdays from 6-8:30 server.

If this interests you at all, please let me know. The spots are already open for this Tuesday. Rukh has also told me they might need a healer on Tuesday as well.

As for the other group. I need to see what their exact plans are before I let you all know the specifics.

Post subject: Re: Hooking up with others
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:56 am 

I could do tuesday, and I would LOVE to run with OES again.

Plains

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:02 pm 

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/01/21/shift ... #continued

some food for thought on magmaw

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:08 pm 
Matriarch

So I've told you all about OES runing Tuesdays/Thursdays. If anyone is interested in that, let me know. Because I wouldn't mind being one of a pool of people they can rotate through.

Having said that there is another opportunity. The Iron Dwarf Brigade is looking to form an alliance of folks to do 25 mans. They want to do it Fridays and Mondays at 6 server. If there is anyone interested in that, let me know.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:35 am 

I am currently working on getting myself geared up, but would be willing to fill a spot if needed. As of right now my dps set is better than my healing, but I"m working on both so I will let you all know when I feel I am ready.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:24 pm 

Well considering that I have about 2k justice points saved up, and am sitting at ilvl 337 I think, I am not too far off. I think my dps is decent enough. Anyhow, I would be interested as well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:05 am 

Omnomnomnomotron got punched in the heavy metal stones last night. Beeeg Fun.

Harass Rukh and get ready for Magmaw on thursday.