WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Healer needed
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:28 pm 
Matriarch

Some of you may have seen our CC forum post looking out for another healer to fill our raid group. We're trying to get a priest or paladin preferably, but depending on things, we may flex that to accept anyone. If you know of anyone who might be interested, or have some contacts you could talk to to see if they know anyone interested, look them up.

It was not the intention to have some of us be healers all the time. And me personally, I'm starting to get annoyed that I can't be what I love to be, a pewpewing lightning raging cow. And it's great that I've found one or two among you that is finding ways to act as another person to swap in as a healer. And I will be the first to use you as a temporary stopgap. But really, we're also consistantly one or two short every raid night. And this means we need at least one or two more people. So finding a fresh new body is ideal. Let's see what we can come up with together. :)

I've personally already sent an inquiry to the OES to see if they know anyone.

We're not looking to have someone join the guild necessarily, though that would be ideal as it would benefit both us and them. But we generally have enough of our own people to make the raid a guild run almost every night, something which we were striving for. So knowing that that remains fairly consistant, a dedicated healer not willing to join the guild but willing to grow with a raid works out just fine.

Post subject: Re: Healer needed
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:37 am 
Traveler

Gimme gimmie gimmie! If you know any peeps or friends willing to be a permanent healer in our raid group, let me know. I'm gonna stalk them and pester them and test our their skills. See how long I can annoy them before they run away. :|

But seriously, I'm going to look in hordeooc for someone if I need to. Also, a few of you will be hearing from me about playing your other specs and I will be running you through the ground to see how your gear and skills are in the other spec. I might have you do that because I'd want folks who have been healing, a chance to do something else (unless they want to heal, but if you read above, its not fair making them the only healers.)

I'd heal. But we wouldn't have any other viable tank ready at the moment. Or do we? Time to find out. This sunday...if I see you, expect to hear from me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:13 pm 

Martok is now able to queue for heroics, and should be raid ready within the next week or two, so there is another healer to toss in the mix. Granted, I know you guys need me on Grimes atm but figured I would throw that out there :)

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:43 am 

Yall'll see me in the raids when i get to a higher lvl (and im thinkin of puttin a BT raid up for this friday if yall arent busy)