WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Old School Saturday Raids?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:32 am 
Traveler

Would people be available to do such a thing? I'm thinking of finishing some guild achievements involving old school dungeons and/or getting rep to hit our 55 exalted factions.

If you have Saturdays free and want to do such a thing, just reply with what times would be best suited for you.

Post subject: Re: Old School Saturday Raids?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:41 am 

I think that sounds like fun! I would be completely down for some old content. There is quite a bit of it I haven't seen on any of my characters. (This week it would rock if it wasn't too late in the evening though, I have an awful early morning shift at work Sunday :~( damn those airports and travelling people lol )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:39 pm 

We should totally do OS 3D runs for the mount :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 am 

I'm totally down for messing around in old school stuff. Should be fun. I would love to do some of the Burning Crusades stuff that I missed, and well of course Good old lichking.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:45 pm 

I would definitely be willing, and Saturday's probably the best time for me to do it.

Not to brag or throw my weight into the situation, but I think Kaeev has the highest number of exalted factions (47, I think) in IPA. I would love to do Magtheridon's Lair or Black Temple, but if we're looking to get more exalted factions for the guild out of this, Old Hyjal, Black Temple, AQ40 or MC would be the ones to hit. If we got those, and I max with the Steamwheedle Cartel reps, then we'd have 55.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:14 pm 
Traveler

Kaeevanrash wrote:
I would definitely be willing, and Saturday's probably the best time for me to do it.

but if we're looking to get more exalted factions for the guild out of this, Old Hyjal, Black Temple, AQ40 or MC would be the ones to hit.

That's what I'm trying to work on as well.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:34 pm 

Hello again All!
Just wondering if we are google to continue the Saturday old school runs of old content? If so are these more of a whomever is online at the time or a guild calendar event with specific times? Just wondering as I have silly work schedules and like to see if I can make it for some of these old runs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:19 pm 
Matriarch

When they happen, Jin posts them on the calendar. They're listed as guild events so they don't make your calendar icon go all blinky. I do believe he's rather regular about it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:23 am 
Traveler

RedEarth wrote:
When they happen, Jin posts them on the calendar. They're listed as guild events so they don't make your calendar icon go all blinky. I do believe he's rather regular about it.

I'll be working on posting old school raids on saturdays @ 6:30 pm. FYI, for anyone interested, Kaeev and I tend to duo Molten Core at noon server time. We are trying to hit exalted with Hydraxian warlords. If you have a level 60 alt that wants to tag along, message me when I'm online at noon. I don't post this event on the calendar cause no one is interested in MC. But we're doing it for rep cause we like rep.

Every Saturday will be some kind of event. Unless I'm not available (which is rare). I would love to have a full guild group for achievements for these runs, but not necessary. (Full group is 10 Ishies)