WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Friday Night Instance Runs
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:20 pm 
Hey guys!

I was wondering (and this does not apply to those who run Onyxia/MC), if anyone had any instances they were interested in doing Friday night, say around 7:30 p.m./8 p.m. ST.

Here's what *I* would be interested in:

1. BRD - I still have 5 quests to complete there plus I need to visit the man who sells stuff if you are honored/revered with Thorium Bros.

2. DM North, normal run - Still need my Observer's Shielf >.>

3. DM West - I've never been, and I hear we need a warlock...*grin*

4. Scholo - Still haven't been super successful there, I wouldn't mind getting all my plans finally out of the way though. (only have 2 so far...)

Let me know what you might be up for! If I'm in, most likely Cao is too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:23 pm 
I'd be up for DM. I don't think I have any more quests at the moment. I'm sure I've missed some though.

I need to finish some Scholo quests, I think, and I really haven't picked up any BRD quests but I'm willing to go. I would also like to do the Battle of Darrowshire quest at some point.

And I should have a mic for TS Friday evening. *grin*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:38 pm 
Brethren

My only problem is, that's always hella-late for me. Like, pushing on 11-12PM late. Usually, I give my sister the computer around 12PM or 1AM, because she stays up a lot later then I do.

Still, I can try to make at least some of the shorter stuff, if I can.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:05 am 
Unfortunately, I'm completely forgetful and I had made prior arrangements to go to Molten Core with Nintara and crew, so bleh, never mind! I'm sorry. I feel really dumb for having forgotten that was this Friday. *blush*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:03 pm 
Sentinel

Ack, MC!

Color me jealous.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:19 am 

>_> Keeya we can still try to find groups on Friday nights or something. I know Vashia is often free (unless she's starting the regular MC runs now =/ ), but I don't have the patience for MC really so I will likely not ever be going as a regular thing. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:31 pm 
Honestly, I'm not sure what I'll be doing this Friday night. It's the night before Christmas Eve, so doubtful I'll have the patience/time/energy for MC. 'Specially since I've been sick since yesterday.

So, I propose either a DM or BRD run.

BRD becuase I have lots of quests. And DM becuase it's fun...and I *still* want my observer's shield!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:14 pm 
So, BRD tonight. We raiding or just 5-maning? I'm wondering because Ef said he might be able to swing tonight, if we needed him. I'm pretty sure most of the quests I need to get done are not raid-quests. But I'll have to take a look. *shrug* I don't really mind doing whatever. I *do* need to visit that nice bloke in the tavern area now that I'm honored with Thorium Brotherhood for some lovely axe-smithing patterns. *grin*

At any rate, as far as I know it's Me, Cao, Red...possibly Ef, and we need a warrior and a mage for AoE, from what I remember (damn dirty dwarves) if we wanna make it to the Emperor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:33 pm 
Matriarch

If you want to get quests done, it'll have to be a five man. If you want to do the emporer, then you'll need a tank and a mage for AoE to help fill out the party and get to him easy. If you prefer I can step out so you can find others to make a better party. THe choice is yours. I'm flexible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:39 pm 
*shrug* honestly Red, he said (Efejel) that he MIGHT be able to come. He has family stuff going on at his house starting at 4 p.m. ST, so he's not sure he'll be done. I don't really care either way. I just wanna hang out with you guys and instance for a bit before we leave for 3 days. :)