WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:17 pm 
Hello,
Lambach here. Im not sure if you all have enough yet, but I just saw this post and thought Id add that one of our members, roshneytu, is also seeking his helm. He is a restore shaman, and an herbalist. Im sure he'd love to come, and would supply lots of mats for potions. If you have room that is.
Just thought Id let you know.

Lambach

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:03 pm 

Ok! I think we're pretty much ready to go, except for a time!

When is good for everyone next week? I'm available any night save Saturday and Sunday. I have mostly afternoon and late afternoon classes; but any time after 5pm server is pretty much good for me.

How about the rest of you?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:43 pm 
Matriarch

So this is going on the assumption that we've managed to get a whole guild team up right? Just want to clarify as Lambach has mention Roshneytu. Anyway, assuming it's Echota, Shimarenda, Granada, Eslyn and I, yes. Let's hear the available play times so we can set a proper date.

My schedule is pretty open. Any weekend which seems out already since Eslyn can't make it. So any weeknight is fine for me. 5:30 server on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:07 pm 
Fellow

I have everything I need to make a repair robot except the leather, which Shim can easily farm, but if I understand Thottbot correctly, I'll need to get the leather from Shim and then make a BRD run. Once I have the leather, I'll see how hard or easy it is to find a BRD group. We have regular activities on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so Monday and Thursday are usually the best week-day evenings for us.

Echota

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:12 pm 
Fellow

The leather should be in the mail, unless I sent it to the wrong person in the guild beginning with an E. I have more if it's not there tonight.

As Echota said, Mondays & Thursdays work best. 5pm server time is 8pm here, so with work on the weekdays, 6pm server time would be about the latest it would be wise for us to start.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:17 pm 
Sounds good guys. Any week night is good for me, other than Thursday since that's Alt-night! So, are we looking at Monday night then? Echota, if you need people to go to BRD with you, try contacting both Cao and Efejel. They'd most likely be up for it. I know Cao's still looking for drops there, so he's always willing to go.

5 or 6 p.m. server time should be fine. So, now are we gonna be ready for this on this coming Monday? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:58 am 
Fellow

I am, of course, willing, yea even anxious, to help in Blackrock Depths, as I have at least 8 quests there, plus the "protect the prisoner" one to try again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:47 am 
Matriarch

So, it's looking like we can do this Monday, the 16th. We'll make the time 5:30 server. Any objections speak up now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:53 pm 

Red Earth wrote:
So, it's looking like we can do this Monday, the 16th. We'll make the time 5:30 server. Any objections speak up now.

Nevermind what was here originally.

5:30pm server I should be able to pull! Might be a tad later though; depends on what happens with dinner. I'll be there by 6pm at the latest, though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:16 pm 
Think we could be done by 8 p.m.? >.>

24 season premier, second night....<.<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:26 pm 
Matriarch

Um. We'd probably be cutting it close assuming everything went perfectly. Is that gonna happen? Who knows? I want this to go steady and smooth and don't want to rush anything. Don't want to be poking around, but I also don't want us tearing through because we have other things that need doing. Rushing like that will just cause us problems. Everyone with a good focus on the task to get this done, ya know?

Tivo? VCR?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:09 pm 
Fellow

Monday evening should be fine. We had a family dinner tonight, but I'll see what I can do about BRD over the week-end.

Really stoked about this,
Echota

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:38 pm 
I was joking Red Earth. I'll take it *giggles*

I'm very excited, and if there's anything extra we need that I can help with, please let me know. Red, if you need me to help you out with herb runs, I'm down...Specially if it's in plaguelands since I need thorium...like, WOAH.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:54 am 
Matriarch

I admit it. I'm a worrywort! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:30 pm 
Fellow

Two bots now in stock. Many thanks to Keeya and Redearth and Krithor (sp?) !!!

Echota

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next