WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Counting Heads
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:56 pm 

So, who is and isn't "raid ready"? Where "raid ready" is defined as "an avg gear lvl over 340, all gems and enchants settled to a reasonable level, and your 'hit rating' to within a 1% or so?"

And if you're not, what do you need?

Me - almost. I could use some more hit rating (accessible if I do a little reforging/gemming), and debating haste vs. spellpower for gloves. Required rep and gearing is there, as is willingness to get back into it.

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.

Post subject: Re: Counting Heads
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:49 pm 
Matriarch

I'm going to move and expand this question.

Here's what I want to know.

1) As you've already asked. Who's gear ready? I'm more pushing for people to be at ilevel 346. Oh, yeah. 346. Without cheating your gear level, please. That means you have largely PvE gear and you are wearing it. If you aren't fully gemmed and enchanted, then at the very least willing to get it done before first raid (whenever that will be).

2) Which character do you prefer to raid with? (Keep in mind that I prefer an in-guild character. But, let us know who you prefer even if they aren't in guild.)

3) What roles do you want to play? Tank/DPS/Heals. If you are duel spec, please specify your preferred spec or whether or not you are fully flexible.

4) What days/times are you available?

Me -
1) ilevel 346 on Red/ilevel 343 on Kickfeather
2) Redearth or Kickfeather, doesn't matter to me.
3) Red, DPS preferred, but will rotate in to heal. Kickfeather, fully open to tank or DPS.
4) Right now I'm fully open as I'm still unemployed. But come March, I will HOPEFULLY finally have a schedule and will have to work around that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:54 pm 

1) 346 on Kaeev on both elemental and resto spec. I currently have a 2% miss chance on elemental, but I can tweak that a little with some reforging.
2) Kaeev. I honestly haven't really done a thing on Amlici. I'm sorry, you'll just have to do without my war cry. ;)
3) DPS is my preferable spec, but if we're short on adequate healers (which I hear is the case), I'd be willing to try my healing. Still not very confident with it at times, though.
4) Sunday, Monday and Friday are definitely a no-go for me. I've been keeping to a Wednesday and Saturday night thing myself, but I can be a little flexible, like Tuesday or Thursday instead of Wednesday.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:56 am 

1) 345 avg on plains. Need to replace bracers, boots, and one trinket that are all currently 333. That aside I am hitcapped, enchanted (without breaking the bank), and ready to roll.

2) Plainswander, of course, nobody else is levelled.

3) DPS. backup desperation healing, but really, DPS.

4) One day a week, any day but thursdays. Not weekends.

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 pm 

Toroum is probably a few weeks away from hitting 85 and getting past 333-level gear.

I'm really enjoying healing with Nephansi, and she juuuuust at 340 (I think my holy set by itself is 341ish, but the meter makes it a bit hard to tell). Enchants and gems aren't an issue, since I have Tor to do 'chants and Neph can cut gems.

So, while I'd like to switch over to raiding with Tor primarily at some point, for now, I'll be happy to heal on Neph. She CAN DPS, but my Ret gear is a bit worse, and I actually prefer the Holy playstyle.

Anyway - that's where I stand as of this week. I'm hoping to run more heroics to get a few more pieced of 346 gear (pants and bracers, mostly).

Otherwise, ready and able, and reporting for duty!

- Tor