WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Want or No Want
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:37 am 
Traveler

Bastion of Twilight Raid
Blackwing Descent Raid
Throne of Four Winds Raid
Revamped Zul'Aman 5-man Dungeon
etc.?

Sounds like something you want to do? Or not want to do?
If yer interested in these raids, but don't have the gear, then read on. If you don't give a damn, reply to this post and just tell me to STFU. At least I know someone's reading this and I won't get offended.

I will devote my Saturdays to do dungeons with you and your toons to help get you geared up. I can tank, I can heal, I can dps. Tell me what you want and we'll go all day long (or as long as I can until we need a break).

If it takes more than one Saturday, that's fine. The more the merrier. If you can not do Saturdays, but are online on another day, tell me what days you prefer. I'll make sure I can at least get one instance done with you. Be it normals or heroic. If you don't have the gear, don't sweat it. If you want to raid, then get ready to live and learn.

I'll take you through normals and/or heroics if I need to. If you're willing to take on the pain, then sign on up. Tell me what you want or need. What days are good for you. The times that you are available, and which day would be better for raiding should we gather the 10 needed to do a future raid.

I want to see the guild back together raiding again!

-Jin's player

Last edited by Jindall on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Want or No Want
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 am 
Traveler

I will sign up. I have 2 bubs to go before I'm 85 and I'll happily play with you on Saturdays. I would like to do ZA for one suggestion, I don't know too much about the others.

P.S. STFU ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:56 am 
Honored

ZA is going to be one of the new 5-man heroic only dungeons, along with ZG. (Think the new H:SFK and H:Deadmines.)

Degan is finally geared enough to get into heroics, and I'm gradually getting him raid ready, but I'm not as far as other people are.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:44 am 

I would dearly love to raid with Ishnu again, yes. I'm interested in all of those things you listed.
I'm getting my fix with OES right now because they're obliging, and it's fun (otherwise I'd be back doing my usual end-of-expansion routine of farming/fishing/alt-levelling/whatevering.... and it's way too early in catcaclysm to be that stalled out....), but Ishnu is "my guild".

I'm also only reliably on late nights (daytimes are sometimes, not with any regularity, and subject to immediate and unpredictable departure...), but if you see me, and you need a fifth, or third, or fourth, I can usually be persuaded very easily.

so... I, within the limits I have, am also willing to help folks gear up etc etc etc.....

Also, Jin, STFU. :D

EDIT: this post, and any other posts I make, are to be taken as my perception, and my opinion, only, not to be taken as fact, or me speaking for anyone. If such is the case, the fault is entirely mine, and I apologize.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:00 pm 

I've been keeping Wednesdays and Saturdays open, but I can do Tuesday or Thursday instead of Wednesday if need be. Though, any of the other days not mentioned, I wouldn't count on.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:28 pm 

Darba and I will be willing to do all of the above provided that we have time, which we think we should have here soon. Currently I am actually out of town, and have been for a week now, and will still be away til the end of the month. Once I am back, we should be free most evenings after 6 server til about 11 server. Grimes is at 337 item level I believe, but I can pull between 7-10k dps depending on the situation. His tank set is just barely heroic friendly at 333. Darba is geared more for dps this time around, and her heal set is actually 327 or something like that, so she would prefer a dps role if possible, but of course will always have a part of her as resto when needed and she has the gear for it.

So basically we are down for heroics and raids, though our gear may still lack a tad, our performance should be ok. Unfortunately, we will miss out on the troll heroics until we get some of those rep items.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:04 am 
Traveler

Grimes wrote:
So basically we are down for heroics and raids, though our gear may still lack a tad, our performance should be ok. Unfortunately, we will miss out on the troll heroics until we get some of those rep items.

I will gladly help you guys do heroics and what not. I just miss playing and raiding with friends. It'll be fun to get the gang back together and go tromping through some place and learning by dying and facepulls and stuff. IPA style.