WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The AAMS Renewal Projects
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:02 pm 
Matriarch

To all Members of the Ishnu Por Ah,
It has come to my attention that threats have possibly been made by members of the Ishnu Por Ah concerning the newest renewal project being conducted by the AAMS in Ashenvale. If it is your intention to harm them or any peaceful effort there, AAMS or otherwise, then you are going against the expressed beliefs of the Ishnu Por Ah.

Ashenvale is not Tauren land and so any act of violence there will be considered an act of war and have to be dealt with accordingly. And we have not declared war on the organization known as the AAMS or the Night Elves who claim those forests as their home. A boycott has been called for and that is all. Their project in Camp Taurajo was an insult to us and our people. And was dealt with as people saw fit, and to my pleasure, without breaking the vow that has been made to bring no arms against the AAMS. But what has happened there has happened. And any conflicts concerning Camp Taurajo or the Barrens should not be carried on beyond there. The concerns of the elves and the orcs in Ashenvale and how they chose to deal with the AAMS’s presence is their issue, not ours. They can build whatever they want wherever they want so long as it does not effect that which we consider sacred.

If you go there to observe, then observe, peacefully. If you go there to aid the AAMS, then that is fine as well. Though knowing people’s recent concerns about them that would seem rather contradictory. If you go there looking for or wishing to cause trouble, then you will be dealt with accordingly.

Do not bring our wars beyond the expressed concerns of the Ishnu Por Ah which is the safety and sanctity of Mulgore, the Barrens and any other lands we consider Tauren.

Red Earth of the Blackhide
Matriarch of the Ishnu Por Ah

Post subject: Re: The AAMS Renewal Projects
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:47 am 

Ah, hello Redearth. It's Firereader Grimtotem. I was in Ashenvale the other day to learn more about herbalism, and I ran across a Night Elf Druid who atatcked me. I did, in fact, defeat him, but it was only in self defence. If I have done wrong, please let me know.

------------------------------------------
Fire only burns the weak.