WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:25 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ishnu Por Ah's Instance Rules and Requirements
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:00 pm 
Matriarch

Days we raid: WEDNESDAYS @ 6:30 server & SUNDAYS @ 5 server.

Where we go will be determined by the raid leads and posted on the Calender Invite. Current raid leaders are Jindall and Redearth. Jindall is the primary lead, so if you have to talk to someone about the raids, you talk to him first. Redearth is the backseat driver who'll take over when Jindall has scheduling issues.

RULES: Hmm. . .
Rule #1: Have fun!

Rule #2: Play what you want! This means, don't be something for the raid unless you actually want to do it. We don't want people being tanks or healers if they don't like tanking or healing. If you don't love it, you won't do it at your best. *nod* Also, if you want to play more than one role (gogo duelspecs) let us know.

Rule #3: Respect your fellow players. It helps everyone follow Rule #1.

Rule #4: Roleplaying is more than acceptable. But please keep it from becoming a detriment to the flow of the run.

Rule #5: Please be on time. The time stated is the time we would like to ZONE-IN, and it is a little rude to keep a lot of people waiting. This rule is specifically for raids.

-Be ready for invite and ready to go by 10 minutes to start. Invites may begin sooner, but if raid leaders cannot find you or know your status, we will find a replacement at zone-in time. If you know you are going to be late, please inform raid leaders. And if we have already told your replacement that they're coming and you log on 2 seconds later, it's too late. I feel bad when I have to tell that person, "Yes! I mean, no. >.< Sorry!"

Rule #6: If you have any complaints, issues, or better yet, great ideas, please inform one of the raid leaders. They will address it as soon as feasibly possible. Do not let any problems sit and fester, because that means you are not following rule #1.

Rule #7: SIGN-UP. We invite through the Guild Calendar. Press ACCEPT if you want to go.
For more details on how invites work see HERE

Rule #8: LOOT RULES. For raids we will be using Master Looter. Not because I don't trust you, but because if mistakes do happen you have only one person to blame-the Master Looter. Master Looter will allow for the free roll of an item. Anyone eligible for it may roll for said item. Highest roll is the winner, though on a very, very rare occasion, the item may be given to a specific person based on need or raid contibution. Very rare. But don't be pissed if it happens.

Rule #9: Please watch your spit when chewing your cud.

REQUIREMENTS
Be of level!
Be a thinker.
Be willing to learn.
Be willing to work for it.
You don't have to be a Cow.
Accept death. It's a part of life.
Be willing to help out your fellow man.
Be willing to accept constructive criticism.
Like RPers. Note-to instance with us does not mean you have to be an RPer, but you better not think we're lol.
We DO NOT have Vent! We HAVE Mumble. For more info on our Mumble server, see here. We will work with you if you don't have it, but I won't lie, we're used to using VOIP. Don't have to talk, just helps when you can hear us scream, "OMG! DEATH BEAM! RUN!"

Any problems with raid members or situations concerning raid or loot that need to be addressed, please speak to the raid leader IMMEDIATELY. If you have a problem with the raid leader, then speak with the guild leader. Of course, if the raid leader happens to be the guild leader, then you might just be screwed. Joking. Red Earth has an open door policy to anything. Tell me, please. Any word gets back to the leaders that there are any problems associated with these runs which threaten the integrity of our guild's fine name, we may take actions as necessary to correct said problems. *pulls out her mace and nods* :twisted:

These are the rules and stuff, so sayeth the Red Earth on this date, April 14th, 2011

Post subject: Re: Ishnu Por Ah's Raid Rules and Requirements
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:37 pm 
Matriarch

Revised, January 21, 2011

Post subject: Re: Ishnu Por Ah's Instance Rules and Requirements
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:34 pm 
Matriarch

Revised Again!

Changing arranged dungeon days.

Wednesday remains. And we've moved Tuesday to Saturday.

Post subject: Re: Ishnu Por Ah's Instance Rules and Requirements
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:52 pm 
Matriarch

Revised April 14th, 2011.

Not much changed. Confirmation of scheduled raid days, clarification of who are the raid leaders, and a bit of detail on Loot Rules.

Note - Gohir is no longer a raid leader.