WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Missing: Liko Farstrider [Open RP: H/A]
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:42 pm 
Honored

((I posted this on the main CC boards, as well. If you respond, please try to cross post here, too.))

*Notices are posted in many of the usual places. Any town or settlement near the Barrens seems to have been papered with them.*

Attention:

My dad is missing, and we want him to come home. His name is Liko Farstrider, and he is a Tauren. He is a great hunter and tracker, like me. We haven’t seen or heard from him since late November, but I bet he is fine. I just want him here because I miss him so much.

Please keep your eyes open for him. He was last seen heading from Bloodhoof Village toward the Barrens. He was tracking a pretty little kodo calf (because my little sister needs to learn to ride soon), so I bet he is just being really quiet and sneaky, so he doesn’t scare it away.

He is thirty-two years old. He is a little tall and skinny for a Tauren. (Oops, my mom says he is *lean,* not skinny. Except when he gets busy and forgets to eat.) He was wearing light hunting armor at the Ishnu Por Ah’s tabard when we saw him last. There is a raven’s feather in his hair. He is probably traveling with his riding wolf, Shilah, and (maybe) a lion named Alastro.

If you see him, please let me know. You can contact me over the hearthstone or through the mail. You could probably even leave a message with someone else in the Ishnu, if I’m not around.

Please help me look for him, if you can. We have been looking all over, but can’t do it all by ourselves. I do have some money from selling skins and my drawings and glyphs, so I could pay good money for anyone who can help find him.

Thanks for reading this.

Degan Farstrider,
Ishnu Por Ah

---

((Initially, I’d intended to just write a story to explain where Liko has been since the Cataclysm. Instead, I thought it might be fun to go for a more interactive approach that could incorporate both Horde and Alliance characters.

Here is what I hope will happen in this thread:

Anyone who wants to help in the search should make an IC post that includes *where* they looked and *what* they did. (Maybe they searched for tracks. Maybe they interviewed potential witnesses. Be creative!)

I will be checking the thread regularly, and I’ll post the results of each person’s efforts. I’ll do my best to include clues to help drive the search, but I may slip in some red herrings, as well.

Feel free to contact Degan in game with your finding. Send a letter or ask in the Hearthstone channel. Even if I’m not on Degan, I may be around on an alt. (Alliance players might consider using the AAMS to pass on information.

I’ve got high hopes for this thread, but it depends entirely on the participation of other people. Every discovery is one step closer to finding Liko!))

Post subject: Re: Missing: Liko Farstrider [Open RP: H/A]
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:06 am 

Arapache thought back to the flyer he had seen... well, everywhere. He nudged his raptor into a trot heading out over the plains and pulled the reins so as to head towards Bloodhoof Village. "Lets see what we can find Malemo".

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:37 am 
Honored

Harb Clawhoof told Arapache the same thing he'd told Dernes earlier that day: that Liko had been in Bloodhoof back in November, but that he'd left soon after, following a kodo herd toward the Barrens.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 am 
Traveler

While cuddling in ghost wolf form under the tent, Renkha strikes up a conversation with Firereader.

Hey hun, did you see those signs posted all around recently?

Firereader blinks at Renkha, unsure where the conversation was heading. Nope. What signs?

You mean you haven’t seen the signs about a missing tauren?

Renkha watches as Firereader shakes his head in confusion. Nope. Why, who’s missing?

One of our own is missing. Degan’s father has been missing for many moons, according to the notice.

Oh, well I hope they find him.

Renkha stirs, glaring at Firereader. So…you are saying you don’t want to help look for him at all?

Firereader realized how menacing that last statement was and quickly responded. I’d gladly help, of course. He smiled, tracing his claws through Renkha’s fur, calming her down.

Good. I think we should find this Degan first and see if he can give us any clues. As a part of this family, we should help him out. Renkha pads about in her ghost wolf form, her agitation lessening before settling down next to Firereader.

Right now, I just want to spend some time with you.

Renkha nods as Firereader cuddles up next to her. We can look for him tomorrow. Lets get some rest tonight.

The two ghost wolves fell asleep under Mu’sha's watchful eye.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 am 

The familiar tunes of the popular music group 70ETC pump out of a rusted ammunition box converted haphazardly into a radio, almost drowning out the sound of the [Goblin Beam Welder] as it fuses the casing of an explosive together. The sparks reflect eerily in Rulik's goggles as he sings (poorly) along to the music.

He takes a step back and cracks open a refreshing can of [Kaja Cola] just as some murmured conversation picks up under the tunes. Turning down the music just enough to listen in on the conversation, he learns that the Ishnu Por Ah are missing a member.

"Huh... damn shame."

Pausing just long enough to light a cigar with the welder, he turns the music back up and returns to his work.

((Won't worry about cross posting this as its not really essential to anything, just felt like writing something for Rulik. What can I say, I got bored. =P))