WoW.TableTopless.com

Home of Ishnu Por Ah, a WoW Guild on the Cenarion Circle RP Server.

Login   Register FAQ    Search
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 4.3 Transmogrification Wish List
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:18 am 

For those of you who don't follow the Blizzard website, 4.3 will introduce Transmogrification, which basically allows you to pay to the NPC to change your gear's appearance to that of another piece of equipment. So, if you've lways wanted to continue raiding in Tier 2, you can have them change your armor to look like Tier 2 while still keeping your current stats. This is the same for weapons. However, there are restrictions. So far, what we know:

- Type must match type. (Example: Plate can only be transmogged into other plate gear, not leather or anything else)
- The gear you are transmogging to must have stats other than armor, meaning it must be of green quality or higher
- Weapons can only be transmogged into weapons of the same type (2H axe can only be transmogged into another 2H axe)
- Most silly items (fish weapons, frying pans, etc.) will not be permitted, meaning you can't make your dagger look like a fish
- You must be able to change into the gear normally, meaning you have to have it in your banks or bags at the time of transmogging

That last line is why I've made this thread. We were half-joking about this the other day in chat, and I thought it might be a good idea to actually make a thread where people can post gear that they are looking for, in case others run across the items you are looking for, or if enough people want items from the same location (like Molten Core) people can coordinate trips.

Please list the character name that wants it, the item name, location it's found in. If you don't know the specific name, but can reference what it looks like, try and give as much info as possible, someone might know what you're talking about.

Post subject: Re: 4.3 Transmogrification Wish List
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 pm 

((I'm thinking all I need for Kaeev are a couple of tier 2 shaman pieces from Blackwing Lair, namely the belt and gloves. Everything else I either have already or can eventually get on my own.))